• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Allow me to make you a DmC signature/and or Icon!

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
XD I made you a sig a little while ago, its blue with hollow Vergil. If thats not to your liking then I can go and fix it!

Oh I saw! I was referring that I didn't know you made one when I replied earlier! Actually I'm scared of Hollow Vergil, so I was like "Oh i wonder what she made me... *scroll* AHHHH!" Hahaha. So again, you don't have to make a new one if you don't want too. B-But I'm a little frightened *hides behind couch*

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Alright I'll be the one to ask for Dante :p Can you give me one with Dante first getting Devil trigger with some lyric's as per the norm? When is say getting DT i mean in the cut scene when he first gets it and hes almost getting struck by the power and recoiling from it would be the preference but ill take any activation where he looks like he is screaming if you cant find that one, please and thank you. :D

Here's your sig!

z1Kouy5.jpg

BLACKSWIPE

Oh I saw! I was referring that I didn't know you made one when I replied earlier! Actually I'm scared of Hollow Vergil, so I was like "Oh i wonder what she made me... *scroll* AHHHH!" Hahaha. So again, you don't have to make a new one if you don't want too. B-But I'm a little frightened *hides behind couch*
I can totes fix it! Give me a few minutes and I can make your "The order" sig! :p

BLACKSWIPE

Here's your sig!:

COZavCK.jpg

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
And what would you like done for your sig?

Ok...

I want...

Masked (non-DT) Vergil holding his katana in a cool pose.

Something like this?

mqdefault.jpg

That was the closest thing I can find to a ninja pose. There's almost no other good crouching Vergil pic out there.

Except maybe this one... but this one doesn't show the sword (or the face) at a good angle.

ss_75d5b8c7d25dd2ae05608b1e2d2d18e652878518.1920x1080.jpg

These are just here because they look awesome. They have nothing to do with my original request.

vergilfordante_7.jpg

vergilfordante_1.jpg

Edit: I'm gonna go for now. Thanks for considering my request. If you can't do it, then like I said, it's fine.

EDIT:

These also look great (again, not part of the request, just wanted to show).

vergil_s_downfall_by_alchemistfromeden-d5vwkae.png

Vergil doesn't need mascara...

In mourning (for his own soul)

grr_damn_that_dante____vergil_s_downfall_by_hatredboy-d5wbd83.jpg

EDIT:

Actually, you think you could squeeze the doppelganger in there, maybe somewhere on the side? Like in the pic? Thanks.

devil_may_cry_vergils_downfall_dlc_screenshot_013.jpg

Anyway, back to my original requests...

A sig with (non-DT) Vergil (edit: and his doppelganger) holding a sword, in a cool pose, and with his mask.

An avatar with the same thing, but in a different pose.

What do you think? Is it doable?

I know I'm making this difficult -- it's just that I want the perfect avi/sig. Sorry.

BLACKSWIPE

Ok...

I want...

Masked Vergil holding his katana in a cool pose.

Something like this?

mqdefault.jpg

That was the closest thing I can find to a ninja pose. There's almost no other good crouching Vergil pic out there.

Except maybe this one... but this one doesn't show the sword (or the face) at a good angle.

These are just here because they look awesome. They have nothing to do with my original request.

vergilfordante_7.jpg

vergilfordante_1.jpg

A sig with Vergil holding a sword, in a cool pose, and with his mask.

Ok...

I want...

Masked Vergil holding his katana in a cool pose.

Something like this?

mqdefault.jpg

vergilfordante_7.jpg

vergilfordante_1.jpg

A sig with Vergil holding a sword, in a cool pose, and with his mask.

I can most certainly do it, thats not a problem. Though he won't be wearing his mask, I just learned how to do these things.

Top Bottom