• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Allow me to make you a DmC signature/and or Icon!

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Alright I'll be the one to ask for Dante :p Can you give me one with Dante first getting Devil trigger with some lyric's as per the norm? When is say getting DT i mean in the cut scene when he first gets it and hes almost getting struck by the power and recoiling from it would be the preference but ill take any activation where he looks like he is screaming if you cant find that one, please and thank you. :D
I'll get started on it as soon as I can! I'm currently grounded from my laptop for a few hours or so!

Thanks for your patience!

ZeroLove

I think this is fantastic. I like making them myself, though they are rather simple. More or less just a picture or two I put together and some text. But I think it is great there are people who like to make these things for other people. It makes going to the forum a bit more enjoyable as we get something cool to look at. ^^

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
Sure! Just tell me what you would like to see in it, and what forms of color. Gritty? Blue? Red? Darker themes? Anything you like! :lol:

yay!~ (sorry for the late response.. I passed out after I posted the other comment >_<). Could you make something with Vergil and The Order based. Possibly add in Kat. Of course I want it BLUE!~

Edit: Oh I'm sorry OTL I didn't see the posts after that had you popping sigs out like you owned a factory! You don't have to make another one if you don't want too >_<.

BLACKSWIPE

yay!~ (sorry for the late response.. I passed out after I posted the other comment >_<). Could you make something with Vergil and The Order based. Possibly add in Kat. Of course I want it BLUE!~

Edit: Oh I'm sorry OTL I didn't see the posts after that had you popping sigs out like you owned a factory! You don't have to make another one if you don't want too >_<.
XD I made you a sig a little while ago, its blue with hollow Vergil. If thats not to your liking then I can go and fix it!

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Uhhh one request, Can you put my name next to Lilly on the right? o.o like the font of the color scheme and what not.

BLACKSWIPE

if you could do this one for me then i will be moreView attachment 535 mercifull in the sequell against you.
Heres your sig!

DZ1jLjU.jpg

Top Bottom