• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Allow me to make you a DmC signature/and or Icon!

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
lol sorry! I draw a lot and I know art in all forms is pretty hard work so I wanted to offer the pay pal option to you (the offer still stands if you want it)..... I know I'm weird.....can you make me a pretty Vergil sig pretty please?
This is the best I could do! If you don't like it, I could always go back and fix some things! So, what do you think?

uiWxRZR.jpg

Powerstar7

You can just make whatever, I don't really have a preference.
Actually I'd like something like yours. With them preparing for battle or, readying their weapons, or something like that.

BLACKSWIPE

You can just make whatever, I don't really have a preference.
Actually I'd like something like yours. With them preparing for battle or, readying their weapons, or something like that.
Sure! And also, would you like an icon to go along with that? I noticed that you've been a little icon-less lately! :p

Onecrazymonkey1

Glad you liked it! And keep in mind that you can always ask for another one when that one gets too boring! :p
I really feel like giving you about a thousand internet hugs right now! You honestly seem like one of the nicest people on here. I won't get board with it, I never get board of anything with Vergil really and you did a beautiful job. Now I feel special that I have a sig made for me instead of going internet hunting for pics I like lol. Thank you again.

BLACKSWIPE

I really feel like giving you about a thousand internet hugs right now! You honestly seem like one of the nicest people on here. I won't get board with it, I never get board of anything with Vergil really and you did a beautiful job. Now I feel special that I have a sig made for me instead of going internet hunting for pics I like lol. Thank you again.
tumblr_m4qphbOchG1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

tumblr_m23ajo2W2A1qe2ch3.gif

chocolatepanda

Could you make a me a sig with Super Vergil doing his sword in the ground stance(the activating doppelganger stance) with Dante in the backround activating his DT? If so thanks and i leave the finer details such as colors and whatnot to you. Or just a BA vergil sig would be cool.

BLACKSWIPE

Could you make a me a sig with Super Vergil doing his sword in the ground stance(the activating doppelganger stance) with Dante in the backround activating his DT? If so thanks and i leave the finer details such as colors and whatnot to you. Or just a BA vergil sig would be cool.
Sure! Would you also like an icon? I noticed the lack of icon that you seem to be suffering from! :blush:

Top Bottom