• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All types of Video thread

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i take it you like weebls-stuff korn? i think there getting a bit cr@p now- their best has to be ultimate showdown, even tho they didnt make it.

ps everyone loves magical trevor.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
pinky750;17977 said:
i take it you like weebls-stuff korn? i think there getting a bit cr@p now- their best has to be ultimate showdown, even tho they didnt make it.

ps everyone loves magical trevor.
LOL Yeah I like that one..

#Everyone looooooves magical Trevor
'Cause the tricks that he dooooooes are ever so clever
Look at him now, disappearing a cow...um...
..Where is the cow, heading right now?

I love the Badger song aswell lol

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
click on th vid links in my signature, in no particular order, they are: the music video for john the fisherman, dick dale playing misirlou, and a run of misirlou on guitar hero on expert difficulty. i also have a lot of pointless vids on my piczo site www.pinky750.piczo.com just click on the video page link

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Angel;18627 said:
I love that one - have you seen the more gory version whereby all the badgers are bleeding and it's really weird?

Yup, that one is weird, and the guy in the background is freaky...

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
that's badgers 2- there are all different versions of badgerbadgerbadger they've done- a good one is footy!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hahaha! That's one to bring out during World Cup time (we might as well have a weird song seeing as we'll never win...*ducks and runs*)

Top Bottom