• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All things Halloween (not for the faint of heart)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
As a kid I went to school dressed as Spiderman once.
Only once? Dude, you haven't lived!!!! XD

On a side note, I never dressed up for Halloween. I'd wear something white and have the wind mess up my hair and TADA!!! Instant The Ring girl. Or that little girl from Fear. Yeaaahhh. I miss scaring the poop out of my little gamer nerd. But then he was scared of the Dark Riders too so...wait I need to shut up and get out of here I'm derailing my own thread.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Halloween party was tonight. Got pretty wasted then came home and played Castle Crashers with 3 friends at 2 am.
The fights always happen at 2 am and I try to be elsewhere when other guys are flexing their pathetic manhoods.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
hahaha the gay ass halloween party at the village hall is cancelled my wish came true XD

Meg

Considering there is a hurricane a-coming, there's a chance no one here will be doing anything for Halloween. :lol:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I don't really celebrate Halloween any more, because:

a) I'm lazy
b) I live in the middle of nowhere and all my friends live elsewhere

I used to enjoy just going out on Halloween but we never did the trick or treat thing as kids. I'm not sure why. I think the idea of knocking on other people's doors was far creepier than anything else Halloween suggested to me, and I wouldn't do it. I do enjoy the sentiment and the origins of it, I wish we had something akin to Dia de los Muertos over here which is not a morbid celebration, but a happy one... and that we weren't so clammed up about death here. Although I also do like the idea of Walpurgisnacht and so on, when the dark things go out to play. I am, after all, a Goth apparently.

Nota bene: Carving pumpkins is way messy and I can't be bothered.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
My son is currently almost living in his spiderman suit. As an action to put across the point that we don't do Halloween, on the day that his school had 'dress up day', he didn't go dressed up. It was pretty funny with the kids demanding to know why he's not spiderman anymore.

Top Bottom