• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All That Have Been Ignored In The Past

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
ok this thread is for all people who feel ignored atm and would like people to know........

i fell ignore in the sig request thread as i ask for a new sig and no one replys ..........

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I know. I'll just sit down and all my friends ignore me.
I don't even think running around with a cape and a mask on would catch anyone's attention :lol:

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
:lol: im talking to my friends at collge and they listen for like 5seconds and turn there head and blank me

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ The venom signature is AWESOME :)

And some times I feel ignored, but I let that pass and usually end up forgetting about it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yeah Omen, that's because u live down the road :lol:

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
??? anyway i guess its a differen story everywhere, at school id just sit there and talk to people and the someone would come over and distract the hell out of them and say something like"OMG you wouldn't belive what happend to me yesterday!" that **** gets on my nerves....sometimes i think ppl do it on purpose too...but than i guess tat why God gave me hands, so i could smack the hell out of someone when they interupt me :lol:

Saix

Devil's Advocate
Did you guys say something ???

:p

Hehehehe
PM DA or NerosDevil directly or Msg them... maybe then they'll listen... or infect their pages with lines of smiley faces

Top Bottom