• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All new stuff and videos released yesterday and today, so far...

Sunaka Marién

Oh, sorry about that then D:
Hmm, yeah, might be a glitch... or maybe not and that's the way Kat sees him in Limbo?? Oh well, guess we have to wait to find out....

KnightBatman

Is there a video of Dante finding his jacket and saying "Is that my coat? How did it get up there?" Sorry there's so much videos and I just saw this quote with some pics on Tumblr

EDIT: And any video from the club gameplay? missed the stream

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
15) Mundus and Lilith sex scene, after you beat Succubus ( Poison):

tumblr_me20yhF3Zj1rwqq0uo1_500.jpg

Gbraga

I was wondering, what if that white hair is actually the white wig from the "Not in a million years" segment and we're being trolled by ourselves by thinking it's his final model?

Devil Player

What's the "Not in a million years" segment (O.O)?

Some user from 4chan leaked info about the game, a long time ago.

So far, he was actually right about Vergil being the masked man, the sex scene with Mundus and Lilith, Kat being kidnapped and the night club level...

ccutter

Facing My Demons
I'm assuming Vergil has the Yamato symbol on his back just like with Dante and the Rebellion symbol if you look at 2:02 - 2:08 on the walls. I wonder if Vergil's devil trigger will be different from Dante's?

Gbraga

Eva really is beautiful, oh man redheads mess with my heart <3

And kid Dante is sooooooooooo cute! I don't even know if I like him more as a child with a big ass head or as a hot teen (I guess?) punk

Paexie

I'm assuming Vergil has the Yamato symbol on his back just like with Dante and the Rebellion symbol if you look at 2:02 - 2:08 on the walls. I wonder if Vergil's devil trigger will be different from Dante's?
You might be on to something. The sigil behind Yamato looks corrupted. SYMBOLISM/FORESHADOWING.

Top Bottom