• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All Moves for All Weapons in the Demo (Catered for Beginners)

PerpHD

Made a video detailing all the moves within the Demo (or at least the ones I found), figured I post it here to see what you guys think. All notations & Time Stamps are in the description of the video just in case you want to skip ahead to a move you never heard of.

EDIT:
I missed the Demon Dodge in that first video here's another on how to do it!

UPDATE:
Made a video for Jump Canceling, Enemy Step & Parrying

mulalleybs

Awesome =) I'm really curious as to how many weapons there are in game, I'm thinking at least 3 angel 3 demon and 3 guns for a total of 10

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
^ I think we know all the weapons and most of the moves already.

I noticed your video is "catered for beginners" Has anyone made an advanced combat tutorial for what we know yet? or at the least is there a thread detailing the advanced techniques of the game?
I'm interested to see what has been discovered since Breas Charge cancels.

mulalleybs

^ I think we know all the weapons and most of the moves already.

I noticed your video is "catered for beginners" Has anyone made an advanced combat tutorial for what we know yet? or at the least is there a thread detailing the advanced techniques of the game?
I'm interested to see what has been discovered since Breas Charge cancels.
I think there is still more to be seen, otherwise you get every single move and weapon within the first half of the game, that doesn't make much sense to be honest. They've been pretty secretive with enemies showing up on some levels and haven't shown any of the second half of the game so I'd bet there is more weapons to be seen as well.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Regarding weapons, the achievement list says otherwise and it would be odd for it to lack so much consistentsy.

Even so, don't you think it's better to be pleasantly surprised than let down?

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
I think there is still more to be seen, otherwise you get every single move and weapon within the first half of the game, that doesn't make much sense to be honest. They've been pretty secretive with enemies showing up on some levels and haven't shown any of the second half of the game so I'd bet there is more weapons to be seen as well.
I think there are still more weapons yet to be seen, but you have to think that you have access to every weapon while playing; you can instantly swap from using Aquila to Osiris mid combo just by pushing left on the D-pad, so I think it would be a little cluttered if there were too many other weapons too swap to.

RedGear

nice vid. And sweet of course.

i would love to figure all possible combos while eating Cadburry Dairy milk chocolate :(

crush

Like your voice. Nice humour there.
I'm just surprised that the earth was revolving around the sun and there are moves not in the list proven by science.

RedGear

Like your voice. Nice humour there.
I'm just surprised that the earth was revolving around the sun and there are moves not in the list proven by science.

well thank you.... :)

for some reason, watching a street fighter player kind of makes me realize im just suck playing those kinds of game...
the combos and reactions are insanely fast...

Well... a new fan of dmc series like me would reaaalllyy appreciate this kind of work...
watching some veteran doing it make me learn a new move or two....

Furious D

Calm Stylish Fury
OH SCOOPS
SCOOPS HAAGEN DAZS

I must now commentate my own gameplay in the style of Mr. IFC Yipes. Thank you, Doobie.

Top Bottom