• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Agni and Rudra boss battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Kid

1980's Dante
Re: boss battle

darkangel2121;26376 said:
What is the best style to use to kill the two demons that guard the BIG door in chapter 5

Iirc thats agni and rudra,well if your starting a new game you should use trickster to evade most of their attacks,but if your replaying the game with already leveled styles use swordmaster.Thats how i beat them.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot

SpArAda1127;26433 said:
i'd use swordmaster with cerberus equiped also...

that is probably the best tactic, i use it aswell because it makes it really easy to disarm them.

another good trick for agni and rudra is to not kill one then the other, as the other statue will pick up the fallen sword. wittle one statue's health down then the other then kill them both before one manages to pick up both swords.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

Always keep on the move and drain their life close to simultaneously and don't be afraid shoot as well as slash. Try to get the timing right to disarm them (half way into their slash attack).

If one is killed before the other and the other has decent life, prepare for a harder boss fight.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot

exactly. just take their life down to near dead then hack at both of them or the boss gets really hard

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
yaa...uhh just have both near death and becarefun not to shoot too much or you'll kill one with the gun, i di it one time....:lol:

judeballedos

Demon Slayer
me too , i use cerberus first to kill agni and when he gets the two swords , go back to rebellion , if you use cerberus on him u can take large damage to him so use cerberus first and last is rebellion.

if u beat him , u can get the two swords as equips.

they have elements of fire and tornado

ENJOY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom