• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Again another preview beware new scenes

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Unfortunately yes, because everyone has publishers have stupidly high expectations and nobody understands how a 10 point rating system works. Seriously, how is it that 75% of a 10 point scale is all bad? 5 out of 10 is supposed to be average, and eking into mediocrity and poor scores.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Ah yes. Forgot to say that when people sees the rating of a certain game as 7 or 7.5, they will immediately think that's mediocre or so-so and won't give it a chance. That is how it works now a days. That is why Darksiders 2 sells poorly and it's not even a hidden gem.

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
Quite frankly, I stopped caring about what reviews have to say about games nowadays. Doesn't hurt to read opinions from many different sources if you're really indecisive, but being so very manipulated these days, one never knows if what you're reading is objective criticism, bias or paid reviewing. So regardless of the scores I see in the many sources out there, if I'm really interested in one game, I'll hold my horses until I try it myself.

If I'm not THAT interested in a game, though, I check the reviews AND read about the word of mouth from colleagues, internet forums, etc. If what I hear from the later pleases me, then I give it a try.

darkmanifest

Unleash the blood
Sigh. I can already tell I'm really going to enjoy falling into those bottomless pits over and over and over again. Love the Kat, Dante, and Vergil scenes.

Paexie

Those platforming segments looked urine easy imo. I don't know there is just so many armature players previewing this. I wasn't this bad when I first picked it up on the demo...

Top Bottom