• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

After playing VD, a few odd features

Story

Finally got it too, and I gotta ask, does anyone else get 'upper slash' fails randomly? like upper slash hitting the ground and getting interrupted kind of fails..?

By the way, love the DLC so far, and I'm hoping there is an unlockable 'clean' and 'coatless' vergil, are there?

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
Finally got it too, and I gotta ask, does anyone else get 'upper slash' fails randomly? like upper slash hitting the ground and getting interrupted kind of fails..?

By the way, love the DLC so far, and I'm hoping there is an unlockable 'clean' and 'coatless' vergil, are there?
Sadly no lol it's only super saiyan vergil and weak vergil

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
well from what i can see super saiyan vergil is what he will look like from now on

Well he has a similar hairstyle in that costume as he did in DMC3 however his hair-gel clearly has some dried ice or something of the sort that he would be able to take over the entire human world just by patenting and then marketing it. He's got some wrinkles going for him now too due to all the stress and badassery which is only understandable and his eyes are all special looking due to him unlocking his true potential which he got from angels and demons doing the bambam. What else is needed to be said? He's got it made.

Victormaru

Technologist
You guys want to see something odd? I've actually been playing for about half an hour and already ran into a glitch, lol. So I recorded and uploaded it. It was actually going to be my first playthrough video but after it happened I decided to just scrap it and keep the glitched part 'cause it seemed more interesting. :p

Top Bottom