• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

after completing dmc4

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
Dante Aseroth;107512 said:
I've done my homework, son. And the PS3 has higher ranking scores. The people from 50-60 ranks have higher scores than the ones at X360 at 20-30 ranks....Period.^_^

If that's your homework than let me give you a C-. You can go down the ranks as far as you want; 20-60 is none of my concern. If you look back at our conversation, it was about the top score, the leader of the leader boards. That title belongs to 360.

By the way, I know you didn't do your homework, cuz you don't realize who you're talking with. :lol:

evilweevle

i dont think the scores for H, DH, SOS, or DMD are really accurate measures of skill. fair enough style points and time are both quite closely related, but % of orbs collected???

im ranked no 5 in the UK for the bloody palace, but my rankings on the different difficluty levels are way lowere basically cos im really not arsed about collecting 100% of orbs on all the levels. which doesnt require skill, just patience.

also it should be whoever has the highest score on the bloody palace is the best player, thus representing the most challenge to beat.

anyway staying on topic, another thing to do after finishing DMC4 is to start making DMC5 in your head!

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
i dont think the scores for H, DH, SOS, or DMD are really accurate measures of skill. fair enough style points and time are both quite closely related, but % of orbs collected???

Orbs are a side note when it comes to score in levels (only 95% needed). Actually when it comes to orbs, you have to collect about half of what you think. Level scores are all style and time, same with BP. Only difference is BP has more challenging groupings of bad guys (at majority of weak difficulties). Lets not forget NO Damage.

By the way, the conversation you butted into was about leaderboards not the best DMC 4 player.

Sparda™

xX_KILLJOY_Xx;107590 said:
If that's your homework than let me give you a C-. You can go down the ranks as far as you want; 20-60 is none of my concern. If you look back at our conversation, it was about the top score, the leader of the leader boards. That title belongs to 360.

By the way, I know you didn't do your homework, cuz you don't realize who you're talking with. :lol:

Meaning you're on the top, If you really are, then you are about the 30th or 40th guy in the PS3 rank...^_^

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
xX_KILLJOY_Xx;107614 said:

Orbs are a side note when it comes to score in levels (only 95% needed). Actually when it comes to orbs, you have to collect about half of what you think. Level scores are all style and time, same with BP. Only difference is BP has more challenging groupings of bad guys (at majority of weak difficulties). Lets not forget NO Damage.

By the way, the conversation you butted into was about leaderboards not the best DMC 4 player.

hey you should really calm down b/c this is a public thread and whoever wants to make a comment they can...you're acting like a bully and i hate those... and i still haven't forgot about you saying i posted garbage...i was being nice about it before b/c i had already been warned for an earlier incident but right now idc....i suggest you not ever come at me like that again "Mr. Killjoy"=]..idc who you are, or what your rank is....i will talk about you so bad you will want to hang yourself afterwards....and guess what else nobody believes you with your little 9 posts:lol: b/c DA does do his hmoework and always has the right answers HAAA

evilweevle

Stylish Nereezy;107852 said:
hey you should really calm down b/c this is a public thread and whoever wants to make a comment they can...you're acting like a bully and i hate those... and i still haven't forgot about you saying i posted garbage...i was being nice about it before b/c i had already been warned for an earlier incident but right now idc....i suggest you not ever come at me like that again "Mr. Killjoy"=]..idc who you are, or what your rank is....i will talk about you so bad you will want to hang yourself afterwards....and guess what else nobody believes you with your little 9 posts:lol: b/c DA does do his hmoework and always has the right answers HAAA

im pretty sure that iv seen killjoy posting stuff on here b4 with a lot more posts on his profile,maybe he quit or something and then resigned up idk.

and also you are dead right about people being able to post on whatever they like, if this is really a private coversation then why dont you carry it on using your 'personal messages' option in your profile instead of giving people **** when they dont agree with you?

Koemi

half-breed
Hey, pals. This thread begins by a question, and it's about what comes after after you beat DMC 4. And that's being answered, responded, and so IMO - if all of you want to talk about ranking, why don't someone begin a new thread and do it that way.

Top Bottom