• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Additional new characters to DmC

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Wouldn't you all have new additional characters in DmC?

We could've had more members of The Order. We'd have one who's a techno-geek. And one who backstabs the Order to Mundus.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
DmC needs more resistance from the demons.

I can name the techno-geek Tank since Tank from The Matrix. He'd give Dante a scouter-like device to help see what Dante sees in Limbo and communicate.

And if DmC were to feel like The Crow & The Maxx, I'd have more bosses. Two more at least to involve his parents' killers.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
The angel faction, and have them involved in a melee a trois of sorts. They would be against the demons, but have something against half-breeds as well. There would also be a small faction of angels who would seek to help or guide Dante.

The angel's name is Lionheart. His wings could be used for attack and defense. I.E, he can harden his wings into sharp steel and use the tips like a sharp razor. His civilian clothing is pretty incognito. He wears a dull burgeny coat, silver-grey long shirt, dark-blue jeans, and black gym shoes with a white stripe.

EDIT: Prefers to use his fists, sometimes feet, and wing. If not those, he is good with long sword

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I wished the angel side were acknowledged better in the game so I'd probably introduce an angel and give him a subplot where he/she tries to manipulate Dante for their own ends. Dante decides they are as bad as the demons and fights them.

RedNether

"Sorry, but I don't lose."
Premium
I thought of a Medium named April. She works for Mundus and was tasked with interrogating Kat.

Sort of an evil counterpart to Kat, that works for Mundus (as you said) the way Kat works with (and for probably) Dante and Vergil?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
How do you picture more Order members to join Dante, Kat & Vergil?

A computer tech genius named Cyril or Cyrus who created some tech to help see Limbo.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I thought of a demon called Tarnaq whose a working class dude dealing with the fact that Limbo is gone and his human form fails. He's not really a bad guy but he supported Mundus's plan because he legitimately thought it was a good idea. So his arc is him trying to turn over a new leaf and become a better person.

I wanted to do a Viewtiful Joe homage with a young stunt actor becoming a rookie superhero. His power source is one of the devil hearts from DMC2.

I thought of a pair of sudanese psychics who kat recruited. They are more religious and see their powers as a gift from God.

Last edited:

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Like Cipher from The Matrix, there should be someone who betrays the Order for Mundus. For a villain.

What other ally types do you picture joining Dante? I'm still going for a tech support type of comrade for Dante. Think Otacon from Metal Gear.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I wanted to give Dante an ex-girlfriend who is a hindrance or a help to him. She's a stripper who goes on to be a singer that needs Dante's help in a later case.

I wanted to do a Wizard of Oz homage similar to how the manga did a an Alice and Wonderland theme.

For my DmC/DMC fic that may never be written I wanted to use Grue and his family as the emotional hook/inticing incident. One of Grue's remaining daughters steal the Beast's head to go find a universe where her father is alive. Classic Dante follows and they land in DmC.

Top Bottom