• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

AC and DMC4, about the music

Nsis

I was listining to DMC4 OST, Swipe of Sword, and the song felt odly familier to me in 1:13 till about 1:35. Is it only me, or is it the same music in AC after each assassination? I think the track is called "The Annumios" or somethign [sorry for writing it wrong].

Green Hat

nah.......Swipe The Sword has a more techno feel to it......it's a bit futuristic while "Access the Animus" has a more cinematic/dramatic feel to it....

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I fail to see the similarity of which you speak, I've listened to both time and time again, in those sections you've mentioned, I really hear no similarity.

Nsis

But the time that I mentions, somwhere in the middle, im 100% positive its more then a coinsidnce |:

Edit:
I ran over access the animus and Swipe of Swords again, maybe I was wrong [I jsut played AC about few days ago so I didnt remember it that good], but if you will listen to 1:22 till 1:34 in Swipe Of Swords, then I am quit sure that you will remember AC when you hear it. Maybe I got the worng song from AC sound track, but in the game, I really do remember this part, im sure of it, after the assintaion when I was runing to the Beru, I heard the same thing [my hearing isnt that bad]...

Top Bottom