• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

About Vergil's playstyle

So, yeah, anyone else who's really good at DmC finding themselves enjoying the ridiculous speed at which you move around the battlefield if you JC attacks with embed properties and utilize his demon port and angel port? It's absolutely nuts if you just use all his abilities as super vergil with infinite devil trigger, unbelievable chaos on battlefield.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
From what I have seen, Vergil seems much faster than Dante. If my friends does buy Vergils Downfall, I look forward to see what Vergil have to offer combatwise.

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
He is really REALLY fast, the teleporting is sweet, and makes the combat really something else.

It's actually fitting that you have a smaller move-set, because it makes it easier to keep the flow. Vergil totally has my respect after this DLC.
Combat-wise that is.

Oh, his "weak vergil" hair looks cool too.

Dante47

I thought he was incredible to control and play as.
If the combat feels this precise and satisfying in a downloadable content expansion, imagine how perfected it will be in the next Devil May Cry game. I think Ninja Theory is really understanding how to make incredible hack and slash titles.

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
Oh, btw, there is that "falling of ledges all the freaking time" problem, but if you're lucky enough, there will be some enemy up there with a sword up his ***, and you'll be able to teleport to him.
OH, have I mentioned there is NO DISTANCE LIMIT for the teleport? THERE IS NO DISTANCE LIMIT.

Romy

Vergil's always been faster than Dante, not to mention a powerhouse compared to Dante as well. Mastering Vergil creates an unbelievable pixel distortion every second, even in 1080p resolution. XD

AlchemistFromEden

Oh, btw, there is that "falling of ledges all the freaking time" problem, but if you're lucky enough, there will be some enemy up there with a sword up his ***, and you'll be able to teleport to him.
OH, have I mentioned there is NO DISTANCE LIMIT for the teleport? THERE IS NO DISTANCE LIMIT.
vergil's teleport definitely reminds me of kamui

heyitschris

I wouldn't mind if more of the areas had invisible walls, or at least only during combat. Sometimes when I rapidslash I find myself glitching off the platforms.

I wouldn't mind if more of the areas had invisible walls, or at least only during combat. Sometimes when I rapidslash I find myself glitching off the platforms.

Thats not a glitch its just Vergil entering the real limbo, you're talking about the never ending fall followed by game over right. :p

Tosto

The Dark Brawler
VD is awesome. Vergil's combat is intense and precise. I hope NT brings this polish to DmC2 because I need more of this. This DLC reminds me why I love Virgil so much.

off topic~~Wouldn't it be awesome if Kat become a little bit more combat oriented, that way we can get a DLC prologue (or epilogue) to DmC2. Even if it's not comebat heavy, it would be awesome to feel how that world adjusts to someone without superpowers as radical as her Nephilim friends.

Tosto

The Dark Brawler
is it just me or is it harder to get a SSS or even an S in VD? Throughout the missions, I thought I was killing it until I see my Mission grade. :(

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Wouldn't it be awesome if Kat become a little bit more combat oriented, that way we can get a DLC prologue (or epilogue) to DmC2. Even if it's not comebat heavy, it would be awesome to feel how that world adjusts to someone without superpowers as radical as her Nephilim friends.

Mission 1: Throw Magic molotov at Hunter
Mission 2: Create Portal
Mission 3: Create Portal
Mission 4: Spot Camera, Run away
Mission 5: Create Portal

:p

Zarmat

is it just me or is it harder to get a SSS or even an S in VD? Throughout the missions, I thought I was killing it until I see my Mission grade. :(
At first I was the same, but after practice getting S or SS is much easier and now getting SSS every now and then. Just need to really unlock and get more variety of moves to use.

At first I was the same, but after practice getting S or SS is much easier and now getting SSS every now and then. Just need to really unlock and get more variety of moves to use.
Nah Just as easy once you master Atomic and Solar Flare and Always use Doppelganger. Getting really high scores as usual is a challenge between you and friends. But the game is forgiving if you're decent and you'll have SSS in no time.

Top Bottom