• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

About to play DMC3 SE in PC for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

info_overkill

info_overkill
Well, just like the title says.
The first game that I ever played in DMC franchise is DMC4 about a month ago. I totally loved it that I decided to play the story from the beginning of it: DMC3-SE. I know it's not much of a treat when it comes to graphics but I'd like to know the story. See, I play games more on enjoying its story than getting awesome stats.:D

Ok so at this point, it still doesn't sound like a thread so I'll get straight to what I'd like to ask.

I'm playing it on PC and I CAN'T reset the screen size; it's always on an 800x600 and in 4:3 ratio. Is this normal or have I done something wrong on the game's configuration (I "tickled" the system folders a bit:lol:)? It's not like a small problem like this is putting my enjoyment of playing in jeopardy but I'd like to know if this has occured to someone else.

Durante

Dead
No except the big lag that i get always if you want a different screen size then you should go to options on Dmc3 and there you can reajust it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom