• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

About thread lengths

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Your thread length sizes are more than adequate for most posts but when you want to post a large story you have to find a good point to finish the page at, copy and paste the first part and copy and paste the second part seperately, now this might just be me, not being the most patient person in the world but could you make an alternative for longer posts, maybe elongating the thread/ reply boxes or have an optional continuous thread for larger stories, just for convenience to the poster.
Thanks for reading
Yours,
The Phantarch

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I can look into it, but I'd need to check with Steve coz the admin panel is about as simple as astrophysics to me :lol:

Does adding spoiler tags at all help with the posting? I know it's a pain but there's a chance you may be able to fit more into a post if you wrap tags around it...not definite though

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Okay, I'll check it out when I next submit a longer thread, thanks for the tip!;)
(are you an astrophysisist?) Lol
TTFN
(ta ta for now)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sadly I am not an astrophysicist...but I do know my alphabet *proud* :lol:

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
maybe stevey could make it so that only in the fan fiction thread you can have long posts. is that why you asked for longer posts phantarch?

Sephiroxas

|Photoshop Guru|
Premium
Elongating the post box? I thought that's what the icons at the top right of the post box were for.
resize_0.gif
resize_1.gif

Top Bottom