• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

about the ending of DmC...

Nerofanheart

ddint they just destroy the world and left it without a ruler maybe nero can come in the sequel and be the ruler of the world just sayin history was cliche tough

Azure King

89993214655478958.jpg

seraphmaycry

in hell? wtf also dante said exactly this "this world is under my protection now" gave u even seen the ending or are u a nero fanboy trying to manipulate people to force capcom to put nero in a sequel and have nero rule

ZeroLove

They destroyed the veil between the real world and Limbo. So now Dante has a job to do with clearing the world of demons. Nero? He should stay out of the reboot, imo. Unless they do something drastic with him and changes him to be NOTHING like his DMC4 self. I would not want him to be the main protagonist though, I would keep Dante on that position. He can be a secondary character.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
well according to Dragonmaster2010, Dante was suppose to meet Nero in hell back when DMC4 was about Dante in hell so maybe that could be done for the reboot with Vergil recruiting Nero to be apart of his new world order.

- The True Nephilim -

Devil Trigger Expert
I'm not really concerned about that, not to be an idiot asking weird questions, but I don't know what was the deal with his eyes at the end, was it supposed to mean he's starting to become Devil Trigger, or show he still has more power within. I dunno..

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I look at it this way and it seems like it falls into place perfectly. When Limbo collapsed into the real world that means the worlds merged as one and the existence of demons are now a new reality to everyone. This gives pretty much the reason for a business like Devil May Cry to even exist. People can look to a guy who specializes in getting rid of now a very evident problem. Also after Dante says the world is under his protection now we have the set up for the most Dante centric storyline the series has seen yet where Dante could evolve into the "Legendary Dark Knight" instead of living in the shadow of his father. Vergil is still out there and Dante knows he'll have to deal with him eventually and unfortunately. It's the perfect time to bring the rather unorganized canon full circle in this sense. Seriously, whatever Capcom had in mind for a hypothetical 5th installment is probably nowhere near as interesting as wherever I imagine Dante going from here.

seraphmaycry

exactly i wanted dmc5 for gameplay as dmc4 came out but for the storyline i was just thinking please make please please please make it make sense capcom then the 2010 trailer came out and i was like seems like it will be a okay game so far

fast foward to now and i am completely agreeing with you

Top Bottom