• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

about the cheats of DMC3 HD cheats?

dana

彼岸花中的少女
hi there. i am new here
i just get the DMC1.2.3 again in ps3.
but is that have cheats anymore ?
thank you !

Dana

i hope i am not asking soooo stupid and in wrong forum topic

Danteredgrave

"I make the angels scream and the devil cry"
hi there. i am new here
i just get the DMC1.2.3 again in ps3.
but is that have cheats anymore ?
thank you !

Dana
I don't think it's the wrong place xD but basically as far as I can tell there aren't any cheats in dmc, but there are unlockables such as costumes etc... (if I'm wrong tell me!)
If you want to go beyond the game and to "break the rules" and get a different gaming experience which would go beyond the classical game I think the best choice would to give the PC mods a try :) Both dmc 3 and 4 are available for PC, so like every PC game you can modify the content as you will if you know a few tricks, and if you don't you can always use stuff made by other people. You can find a lot of them here: http://s1.zetaboards.com/InfernalWorks/index/
(we also have a DMC4 modding section on our forum but since you didn't mention this game and there aren't any mods that you can use yet I thought re-directing you outside the forum was a better idea)

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Copied from GFAQS (note some cheats disable saving/trophies)

DMC2

Dante and Lucia's Diesel Costume

Play the First Mission and Save. Restart your game and at the ''Press Start Button Screen'', Press L3, R3, L1, R1, L2, R2, L3, R3. If you did it right, then you should hear a sound. Now select ''Load Game'' and you should be able to pick the Diesel Costume for whichever character you did the code for by Pressing R1 or L1 on the Load Screen.

Infinite DT in Bloody Palace

select BP while holding R2,L2,R1,L1

DMC3
Unlock Everything

To unlock everything in the game (including game play modes, character costumes, galleries, etc) enter this code at the title screen.
EffectCode
Unlocks Everything Hold R1 + R2 + L1 + L2 + D-pad Up/Left + Left Analog-stick Down/Right

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The cheats on the ps3 are useless. You can't save your game if you use them. At least, that is the problem that most of have had.

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
yea you cants save or load for either ps3 or xbox360 :L i use the cheat for DMC3 when i get very bored and to trick my mate lmao

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Often to spice things up I will use a certain cheat but not bother saving anyway, try to do a run through of the entire game without 1 death. >_>

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Depends if I'm paying enough attention... without saves at all I just treat it like BP or a survival battle... don't think I have ever managed DMD even with continuous DT available.

Top Bottom