• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

About pre-order bonus..

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!
There are three bonus packs, and dont know wich one I should buy..
There is: -Golden pack, that transforms the weapons to gold and you get a itemfinder..

- Bone pack, transforms weapons to bone and you get a orbharvester..
- Samurai pack, transforms your weapons to samurai devastators and you get free upgrade points...

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/10/08/pre-order-dmc-devil-may-cry-at-amazon-for-these-bonus-weapons/

About the itemfinder and orbharvester do you think we can unlock this in the game?

Wich one would you choose?

Gbraga

They're all crap, just get the one that will grant you a voucher to download Vergil's Downfall for free.

If you can get Vergil's Downfall with every one of them, get the Samurai Pack because the others don't even show much during gameplay.

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!
They're all crap, just get the one that will grant you a voucher to download Vergil's Downfall for free.

If you can get Vergil's Downfall with every one of them, get the Samurai Pack because the others don't even show much during gameplay.

You'll get downfall dlc in every one of them..

If i chose Samurai pack than i will get free upgrade point..
the thing is that I want the orbharvester and itemfinder..
if these can be unlocked than i definitely will get the samurai pack!

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I got confirmation during a Q&A last week that the Character Perks available in the Pre-order Bonuses cannot be acquired normally in the game, and are exclusive to the bonus packs. However, they all will be made available at some point after release.

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!
okey.. soo we can purchase these in ps-store, that good news for me..
but do you know what the character perk is?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Item Finder helps you find secrets easier, and Orb Harvester gets you more Orbs for kills.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
North America seems to be getting no special editions, just the game, the Samurai Pack and Vergil's Downfall for free with a pre-order.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Yes, Europe is getting the Son of Sparda edition. I forget what's in it though, a necklace, the game, and a soundtrack, I think. Oh, and Vergil's Downfall and the Samurai Pack.

Sunaka Marién

Yes, Europe is getting the Son of Sparda edition. I forget what's in it though, a necklace, the game, and a soundtrack, I think. Oh, and Vergil's Downfall and the Samurai Pack.
Actually, it's just the game in a cardboard box and the necklace, no soundtrack :/

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!
What about limited edition?
pa.254311.18.jpg

Will this limited edition be available for europe?
http://www.play-asia.com/Devil_May_Cry_ecapcom_Limited_Edition/paOS-13-71-br-49-en-70-5g87.html

Gbraga

I believe it's Japan only, but I'm honestly considering importing it just for the BEAUTIFUL box and the awesome Ebony&Ivory necklace (is it a necklace? lol) even though I'll play it on PC.

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!
yeah its a necklace.. yeah the box looks awesome, there are lots og things with the box since it cost 169dollar.. maybe a figure of dante 2 necklace ebony&ivory and dante's necklace and more++..

Its not fair that japan is only country where you can buy this limitid edition..
Maybe the most fans for DMC is from japan since it was made by japans?

Top Bottom