• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Abandoned

aka958

Don't trust people
I forgot to add a quote.
So here goes.

"It is our pride and honor! It is what we are and you can't take that away from us!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alright guys, I've got an idea.

I'll write the story as usual. BUT, I want to make an RP to go alongside it once everyone finishes making their characters. Would that be okay?

aka958

Don't trust people
Sounds like a solid plan, my friend.

:O

My character is so awesome and it's funny that I made him into what he is in twenty minutes... That is, incredible!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;247080 said:
Sounds like a solid plan, my friend.

:O

My character is so awesome and it's funny that I made him into what he is in twenty minutes... That is, incredible!

And you made him all based on a suffering blue lizard in a blanket during the rain. That takes imagination!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Just a quick one, not sure if I'm entirely satisfied with it mind you, but tell me what you think.

Name: Cyrus

Race: Lizard.

Appearance: Tall, slim and nimble, green and yellow scales, medium length platinum white hair and soft, sky blue eyes, muscular and very imposing for his overall build.

Personality: Unwelcoming of outsiders, Cyrus is very nomadic in nature, travelling with his select group of friends from place to place and never staying in one location long. He fears nothing bar his own mortality; too many attempts on his life leave him haggard, tired and always looking constantly run down having not had a solid night’s sleep in years.

He fears that he has done nothing with his life, all too painfully aware that it will come to a close having never affected or touched anyone in any significant manner, as such, he is a perfectionist, and he will strive for the absolute best in everything he does, often at severe cost to either himself or those around him.

Despite this, he will often keep careful watch over those he considers to be his friends, often bestowing wisdom that belies his years and acting as a constant source of impartial advice.
Cyrus is fiercely defensive too, more than willing to step up to a fight and perfectly willing to kill without so much as batting an eyelid.

Background: Born into nobility, Cyrus was swiftly cast out to the streets due to his appearance, a fact that constantly haunts and shames him, hence why he is rarely seen without his cloak, since being branded a castaway, Cyrus has taken it upon himself to see the world and explore everything it has to offer with his own eyes, his travels have taken him far and he has learnt much in a relatively small amount of time.

Spending a vast majority of his life on the streets, Cyrus is quick with both his hands and his mind, a cunning strategist able to form intricate plans in an instant.

Though he has never before had a family or friends to call his own, this may change in due time.

Quote: “You think you know loss? Pain? Suffering? Try being born into a family that doesn’t want you, doesn’t love you and living alone and scared for 27 years, then come and talk to me about pain.”

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I like it. ^_^ Very detailed, very formal. And the name has "awesomesauce" written all over it.

So he's the go-to guy for advice, but he's not exactly stable. I've never done a character like him, so he'll be a nice challenge to work with.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The wise but unstable sorts of characters have always been among my favourite to write, if you hit a wall with him and need a hand, send me a message and I'll help you out. xD

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Name: Jonh (not a mispelling on his name just his...name).
Appearrence: Looks to be strong and light enought to be fast and deadly, red and orange scales.
Personality:he suffers from several mental breakdowns from time to time.
Bckground: A stealer since young age, he made it just to survive, after his father leaved him on the streets, after he met his friends(guys on the picture).

I arent motivated, and i didnt had a idea

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angelo Credo;247121 said:
The wise but unstable sorts of characters have always been among my favourite to write, if you hit a wall with him and need a hand, send me a message and I'll help you out. xD

Will do. :)

Also, he may conflict with other characters, but that makes him seem more believable. Like, he has no qualms about killing someone, but Dylan most certainly does, so I can see them arguing a bit. Maybe even to the point that Cyrus leaves for a while.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
What about meh???

tissue.gif

Just kiddin'. Wanna read the fic, wanna read, wanna read!

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
I will be iditing my character bio to be more detailed.:p

Name: Marcus

Species: Demi-Human: Dragon Type

Appearance: Same as picture. Eyes will be a dark red.

Personality: Fierce. Always looking for a challenge. He is kind and caring, especially to his friends, who he protects with his life.

Background: His history is unknown due to amnesia. He works out using old wieghts and other items to try to keep in shape, but not not often.

Skills: He hunts and and gathers food for the group. He is a great fighter, and he is acurate with many weapons due to his time in the streets.

Quote: We are what we are.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Here's mine (finally!). Please let me know what you think, m'kay?

Name: Cara
Species: Demi-human: Lizard type
Appearance: Tall and lean, with green scales
Personality: Distant and sardonic, but if you get close enough to her she’s warmhearted and protective. Cara hates to fail, and if she does she will be extremely depressed for a long amount of time.
She claims that she doesn’t need anyone, and she is quite capable of managing on her own, but every now and then she will need some support from her friends.
Biography: Cara was born to a small family. Her parents weren’t troubled by her reptilian appearance, but the people of her small town were. Despite the constant pressuring of the townsfolk to abandon her, her parents did not, and they were left alone for a while. One night, however, a small mob gathered and burned their house to ashes. Cara was away at the time, and when she returned to what used to be her house, she was devastated. No matter what anyone has said to her, she feels that the deaths of her family was a major failure on her part, and she has vowed to never let something like that happen to anyone she cares for again.
Cara acts as the scout for the group, constantly seeking shelter and on the alert for any threat.

Quote: “I can’t stop searching…not until I find what we’re looking for.”

aka958

Don't trust people
Nice one Tonks! Most of the demi-humans were abandoned by their family. But Cara's family were taken away from her. Variation is the key to perfection.

So Credo's is the wise and unstable, Tonks is the distant and sardonic on the outside but the warm and protective on the inside, mine is the one who thinks and stand up by his honor, Nico's is the fierce, The Crazy Demons is the nible, DT's is the one with the leadership and got a soft heart, BD's is positive on the outside and mourning on the inside.

It's one hell of a team!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;247285 said:
Nice one Tonks! Most of the demi-humans were abandoned by their family. But Cara's family were taken away from her. Variation is the key to perfection.

So Credo's is the wise and unstable, Tonks is the distant and sardonic on the outside but the warm and protective on the inside, mine is the one who thinks and stand up by his honor, Nico's is the fierce, The Crazy Demons is the nible, DT's is the one with the leadership and got a soft heart, BD's is positive on the outside and mourning on the inside.

It's one hell of a team!

Yeah it is!

And if Keaton doesn't reply to the thread today, his character is going to Chloe instead.

aka958

Don't trust people
I'll have to add that my character is cheerful and positive. There is far too few of those in the team.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;247334 said:
I'll have to add that my character is cheerful and positive. There is far too few of those in the team.

Dylan is like that too. It comes with his heart of gold nature.

Top Bottom