• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a year of changes

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
another thing to think about but i did say future as in years to come though

DarkBasic Pro can be ok but unless you have a program like Blender you will need to download your models, You can get a lot of free ones online that you can download and DarkBasic itself is free, you can also play around in Unreal as that is also free. :)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
actually they come from other universes hence alphaverse (the main universe) so how about......um..

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
DarkBasic Pro can be ok but unless you have a program like Blender you will need to download your models, You can get a lot of free ones online that you can download and DarkBasic itself is free, you can also play around in Unreal as that is also free. :)
yeah good idea ohhh and how about AWESOME GAMES Kind like epic games but AWESOME

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
both really because the alpha verse is conected to betaverses and a betaverse isconnected to gammaverses so thoes names fit

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
eh...sounds more like a book to me...it's a nice mythos you have for a game universe...but what kind of plot...what kind of storyline...what kind of abilities, combat, gameplay, etc. I tried coming up with a game once and let me tell you, it's not that easy. You have to take all of those things into consideration...don't forget tutorial levels! :)

Top Bottom