• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a year of changes

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i have spent the last year making changes to a future game i want to release i hope it's good i'm shooting BIIIIIIG!!!!!

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i know i find it funny whith all the dissapointment but who cares what my dad says

right where should i start from the invasion or the introduction of glaser on number 4

Laurence Barnes

Premium
basicly at th beggining there was one planet in the alphaverse called milon amongst the planet was a super intelligent speceis called the mions as other planets formed the mions mastered all there is to know butother speceis envied the mions and cut off their fuel source they soon found out that the core was unstabledue to the fact that the surface was entirely metal since the mions hated plant life and without oxygen the other speceis though they would die but the mions ulocked a few abilities such as phsychokenisis hypersonic screech and the abilitie to breath anywhere even space andmions fortold the apocalypes of milon and with hardly any fuel for ships they had to think and so by taking a single cell organism they would clone their entire speceis by plantingit on a newly formed planet earth so cyan glasers younger brother offered to take the specimen to earth but the plan was a failiure the speceis lacked theabilities and were called humans (rubish in mion) and so as the planet tore itself apart glaser and a few others ecaped the planet.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
so this is the story of mions makin human thats awesome and in the begining i thought u meant mayans but spelled it wrong.but id like to ask what will happen afterwards

Top Bottom