• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Twin's Bond

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Very short start so far, will add more when I'm more awake! Enjoy!

A Twin's Bond

A DMC Fan fiction
By: Amber

Dante continued thrusting Rebellion into an insect-like demon; a black, sickly ooze spewed from the wounds it inflicted. “Do you know anything about a man named Vergil?” His eyes narrowed into slits as he twisted Rebellion within the writhing demon.

“Nothing!” It screamed out.

“Tch, you're useless like the rest.” Dante said as he pulled his sword up, slicing the demon in two. It fell to the ground, blood boiled and bubbled around the body until nothing remained. Dante let out a heavy sigh, another dead end. In between jobs he interrogated any stragglers that were unfortunate to cross his path. “Better get back before Lady decides to take another chunk of my money for being late.” He chuckled lightly. He strapped his sword onto his back and headed towards the Devil May Cry.

He approached the building entrance, his foot didn't even make it though the door as he was greeted by a familiar, demanding voice. “You sure took your sweet time,”

“Hello to you too, Lady.” Dante said as he strolled through the front.

“What took you so long?” She asked, playing around with her gun straps.

“Oh you know, this and that.” He cheekily replied, tossing stuff onto a nearby couch and sat down on his desk. “A few confused demons just needed some directions back to hell.”

“Right,” She pushed away from the wall. “Trish and I will be going out for a bit,” Lady tossed a roll of bills onto the table. “See you around in a few weeks unless I have another dirty job I don't want to do.”

“Hey wait a minute!” Dante called out. “Why do you guys get to have all the fun?”

“We have to have our girl time every now and then,” She looked back and winked.

“Oh, well that's not fair at all.” He crossed his arms and pouted like a child.

“Maybe next time...” She waved as she left the shop.

“Women, I'll never understand them.” The devil-hunter sighed.
He grabbed the roll and shoved it in one of his desk drawers.

Dante went to the back room and undressed. He turned the valve for the hot water on full and went under the stream. “Vergil, where could you be?” He couldn't be truly dead after his run in with him on Mallet Island, could he? Dante grabbed the soap and began scrubbing frivolously at his skin. They weren't on the greatest terms but it would be a relief to see him again after all these years. He lifted his face to the shower spout, letting the water cascade and fall down his face. We have a bond that no one else has, I know he's alive somewhere... Dante turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a nearby towel on the ground.

Top Bottom