• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A thought for this please !

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Right i have been chasing this girl for ages and nothing has happended in that time frame. I told that i like her and we go out to dinner and odeon etc . So i thought i would tell her that i have stopped chasign after her in this paragraph ..

After thinking about things I have come to the conclusion that there is no point chasing after you as I don’t know where I stand in this. Sometimes we act like a couple and others I get the cold shoulder. I had this thought while thinking about the past year and a half and what’s happened in the past and my lack of confidence when it comes to speaking to people especially trying to them to see the real person inside instead of the weird idiot that comes across . So I would love to remain good friends but thought you should know that I have decided to stop chasing you. I hope you and Colin work out well and if you’re happy then I’m happy.

I would love your thoughts on this and adjust it ... Thanks

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I wouldn't do a paragraph, especially if it's written. It'll only **** her off. Just flat out ask her what she thinks of you.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
The dark knight;225006 said:
Wimp......jk. I anonymously gave one girl my email. I was to scared to simply ask her. I'm a wimp. lololololol

Msn is the best way to do it ;)

Anyway, just go up to her and ask her what she thinks of you and if there's any chance of you's getting together :] Even if ya nervous has hell, just do it, it'll show her ya got some balls ^^ Just don't be TOO soppy.

If ya need some personal advice 'n stuff, PM me.

La Femme Fatale

Her Royal Nonsense
If I were you, I'd just tell her upfront, or as One Winged Angel said, even over MSN if you feel you'd get too nervous. I'd definitely find a different way to word what you want to tell her though - if I received that paragraph from someone, I'd probably tell them adieu. Judging from what you have written, it seems you're a nervous person so perhaps what I'm saying is easier said than done; but try to be a bit more confident, assertive, and aggressive in your mannerism and that'll come across as far more attractive and desirable. Ask her up front. Don't try to skirt around anything. :)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Damien;224887 said:
After thinking about things I have come to the conclusion that there is no point chasing after you as I don’t know where I stand in this. Sometimes we act like a couple and others I get the cold shoulder. I had this thought while thinking about the past year and a half and what’s happened in the past and my lack of confidence when it comes to speaking to people especially trying to them to see the real person inside instead of the weird idiot that comes across . So I would love to remain good friends but thought you should know that I have decided to stop chasing you. I hope you and Colin work out well and if you’re happy then I’m happy.

Cut it down to the heart of the matter:
I've been trying to work things out. You've been sending me confusing signals, and I don't like the insecurity of not knowing where I stand with you. So, I think it's best if we just stay friends. I hope things go well for you and Colin, because your happiness is important to me.

^See what I did? Dude, if there's a chance this girl is going to shoot you down in flames, don't expose your soul to her, don't allow her to break you completely. Just be straight to the point. Don't even say you want to stay 'good' friends with her, just friends. If you're not going to be chasing her anymore, then you need to act the part. Saying you want to be 'good friends' with her is chasing her on a subconscious level, she'd probably go 'aaauuuwww, I still got him wrapped around my finger because he wants to be good, close buddies with me!' Telling her straight out that you're done chasing her would also be shooting yourself in the foot. That's like handing in your resignition and saying 'I don't want nothing to do with you, good riddance'. If she's genuine and she does have true feelings for you, that would ruin things for you. All you need to do is end it off with 'your happiness is important to me', and that alone says everything you want her to know.
Seriously, just don't lay your heart and thoughts out in front of her like that. You're making yourself way too vulnerable and you're setting yourself up to get hurt twice as bad if you don't keep it short and to the point. That's my opinion anyway. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Thanks to everyone who replied :D
I said it to her today and she was fine with it all :D
Wanted to thank everyone who commented and stuff :D Thanks again :D

Top Bottom