• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A thought about DMC's demons..

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
I do think DMC1's demons are probably the best. The Nobodies always stick in my mind, so creepy with their backwards laughs and bodies made from random parts. Shadows and Blades as well. And due to Dante's slow movements in this game, I don't tend to underestimate any of them on harder modes. Even the Marionettes can string you up if you don't pay attention.

Yeah, I made the mistake to underestimate those damn Marionettes so many times in DMD... big mistake. Especially when they pull out that stupid shotgun that kills you in almost one hit.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Yeah, I made the mistake to underestimate those damn Marionettes so many times in DMD... big mistake. Especially when they pull out that stupid shotgun that kills you in almost one hit.
poor sap :p luckily i was raised with one of the Golden Rules: Before turning ur back, make sure they're deader than disco

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
Hopefully everyone remembers DMC1,2,3 and 4's demons right? Is it just me or did DMC1's demons look an were the best? That darn wolf that transforms into weird shapes (I forgot it's name) terrifies me more and gives me a better challenge than DMC3's sins do. Doesn't it seem like after DMC1 the demons got crappier and crappier? DMC2 being the perfect example. The DMC2 demons were just stupid. Tell me your thoughts forum! ^_^

They weren't wolves they were cats. And they were...this is ironic...but they were shadow demons.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I liked the idea behind DMC’s demons, being based the sins but they didn’t look that great. The bosses were more interesting. The bloody puppets will always be my favourites! So creepy…

Top Bottom