• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Roleplay Proposition. (For anyone interested in a VERY in depth, complex RP.)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So, TCD is Freedom then... So I think that's...

3 Duty
2 Freedom
2 Loners

At least, that's my count. Feel free to correct me.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ Yeah that looks right, it'll go 3 on Freedom if VB gets the time to join in.

Actually, that sounds like a nice number to start with tbh, should I work on opening the RP now?

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
If you want to. Although, I may not be able to post RIGHT away...meaning within the first hour or so. Maybe day.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well, I'll open up a character bio thread before opening the actual thread itself.
I want people posting bios for their own characters as a requirement.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Yeah I'm posting the bio thread tomorrow, I was about to post a HUGE, incredibly detailed thread about character creation, including the starting equipment for each faction with accompanying pictures for each piece of gear, only for my connection to crap out just as I post it and for EVERYTHING to be lost.

Sigh.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Oh wow! Credo...it's happened to me before. Look at it this way. It gives you a chance to retype some things to make them better xD.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Hour and a half of detailed description gone just because my connection gets a bit unstable and snippy, GRRRR. x_x

Ah well, like you say, I have the chance to re-write it and make it better I suppose.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's why I always copy-paste my posts. It might be a bit more tedious that way, but at least I won't lose anything.

Might wanna take that advice to heart next time, eh Credo? :lol:

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I hate it when you type up something so long that when you try to submit it, you lose it all because the site says "You've gone beyond the word limit"

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DreadnoughtDT;214425 said:
That's why I always copy-paste my posts. It might be a bit more tedious that way, but at least I won't lose anything.

Might wanna take that advice to heart next time, eh Credo? :lol:

Yes, I might just do that next time. :p

BlueDevil;214426 said:
I hate it when you type up something so long that when you try to submit it, you lose it all because the site says "You've gone beyond the word limit"

Argh! I hate that, I truly do, something needs to be done about that.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
SO should we enter our OC BIO's here or will you be making another thread?

Oh and if you've already stated this info, Credo I apologize for being redundant.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'll be making another thread tomorrow morning, after I get some sleep so I can be bothered to write it ALL out again. :p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm not good at taking orders... but, what the hell, I'm too tired to argue... I expect no men would wanna take orders from a female either...

Credo, I write all my stuff up on word before posting it to the internet.
That way its saved and backed up if you or the internet messes up.

Top Bottom