• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Review of the Story

Railazel

Thanks for adding in your two cents, guys.

I would like to agree with some of you that a sequel is definitely something to look forward to. It would definitely help with giving more development to the characters. What a regret is that Lilith and Mundus aren't alive to be seen in the sequel since they were interesting to watch and needed more development, hopefully Mundus might have some connection with a character in the sequel so that a bit of insight can be added into his past. Also, it would help give some detail to parts of the story that weren't fully fleshed out.

However, I would like there to be more than 20 missions this time around as well as the story to have a slower pace. I would also recommend that NT have one of their former story writers actually write the story instead of just supervising it. I think these changes would make DmC 2 a much greater story than DmC.

Can someone explain to me what the inner world thingy was in Dante? I never quite got it

That's one of those parts of the story that aren't really explained but the best guess is what Loopy has theorized. If Vergil and Kat's quotes resounding in Dante's head anything to go by, it is Dante's "inner mentality" of sorts. What makes that theory odd is the fact that Dante earns both Demon and Angel forms of the Orphion Whip. It can be assumed that the world he is in is something like the Dive to the Heart world in the Kingdom Hearts franchise.

Top Bottom