• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A new game (a la VB)

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
Another pic of the game :lol:
2100749217_06112010_1.jpg

aka958

Don't trust people
Kenshin Himura;242112 said:
Another pic of the game :lol:
2100749217_06112010_1.jpg

XD

Hey what about the fighting song theme? They say "and a devil may cry" somewhere in the battle theme of either Nero or Dante in DMC4. Will you change it to "and a emo may cry"?

Edit: Inb4Devilbane!

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Nah...just put some fallout Boy or something band to make the music tracks...or hire some completely unknown emo band that not even their mother knows them and have them write and perform the music score.

Also a DLC patch will come 60 days after the release and it will contain 60% more emo screams of Nero.

Also a new emo costume for Nero and the new "Emo will die" mode where you have to die to finish the stage...and the enemies are really,really weak.A true challenge,I daresay.[De Gozaru]

aka958

Don't trust people
Ha! I knew I could summon you!

Emo will die? What the hell is that kind of mode? Ohh, in that mode, you regenerate HP so it'll be harder to screw yourself over.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Excactly.You slowly start to get the hang of it.It is probably the hardest game mode in gaming history.

Also Summon me?I'm sorry sir,but I am the one who summons people.Right Archer?[Gilgamesh enters].This is my Servant : Archer.

And with that I bid you ferawell.Time to beat the crap out of Berserker.

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane... I did the "Inb4DevilBane". I summoned you, since you were the next one who posted. :p :p :p

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
aka958;242978 said:
Devil Bane... I did the "Inb4DevilBane". I summoned you, since you were the next one who posted. :p :p :p

No....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such shame.The summoner has become the summoned instead...since it's come down to this I'll have to repress the truth...by killing each and every one on this filthy planet.COME,METEOR!

*Raises Black Materia and Meteor descends,destorying and killing everything.*

Ahhh...truth...repressed!

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;243033 said:
No....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such shame.The summoner has become the summoned instead...since it's come down to this I'll have to repress the truth...by killing each and every one on this filthy planet.COME,METEOR!

*Raises Black Materia and Meteor descends,destorying and killing everything.*

Ahhh...truth...repressed!

Don't you mean... truth, supressed?

Destorying... XD
It sounds like you takes aways someone's story.

Tidus: This is my story!
*Devil Bane uses Destory and Tidus story is destoried*
Tidus: Where is my story!?
Devil Bane: You story is nowhere! HAHAHAHA!

o_O
The black materia takes it's time to summon meteor. It took time for Sephiroth to summon it. Yes, a little becasue Sephiroth was stalled by Holy but it would still take time.

I'm gonna stop being off topic now.

Top Bottom