• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Nero theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobfigurz

I dont know if anyone has covered this before, but on the Official DMC4 site theres an image of Nero, Impression/concept with his Devil Bringer hand and in that position you can see a Demon in the same pose.

Now, do you guys believe that could be the Demon that has possessed him, it doesnt look like Vergil (Nelo Angelo). I think thats what that image is showing us, a sneak peek at the Demons outline, that is invading Nero's body.

As I recall, the creators said that he was human, with a possessed arm, so that cant be his alteria form cos he has none.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil4/images/illust/nero_illust01.jpg

aoshi

I tried to sketch out the background.I cant make out who it is.

nero_illust01.jpg

Buti think nero angelo is linked to the game.U can find it in the concept art.

devil-may-cry-4-concept-art-02.jpg

D

Deleted member 209

I could c lady in there y the **** r they bringin her back?

the devil looks like the demon that Nero fights in some video I saw on Youtube I think its called Valtiel? I kno its a sketch but Lady looks prettier and less like a young man. :p

That large face in the corner looks kinda like Mundus when he was a statue from DMC1 I can't c nethin beyond the obvious..

Mobfigurz

Im intrigued by that image now, does Nero infact have Demon abilities, other then the small amounts of info Capcom has given us, is there more to him than we all thought.
Will he infact be able to unleash his Demon, lets say for instance, in DT mode or is his ability solely the Devil Bringer and nothing more.

I have to say, that outlined Demon looks like a formidable foe, but lets be honest, no Demon could be as Powerful as the Son of Sparda himself, especially in his Demon form (Yes Im bias towards Dante)

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
*~ lil lady ~*;15959 said:
u agree with my theory? :\ or r u jus sayin tht 2 shut me up? :lol: o/j

I think he's tied to Dante tho.. enemies in the game seem to have some sort of connection. ^_^

no i just agree with your theory

and i hope they do bring back trish, lady, nelo angelo/Vergil,
and capcom did say that there would be more cutscences than all of the DMC games combined cutscences.......right?...

D

Deleted member 209

chob101;16009 said:
no i just agree with your theory

and i hope they do bring back trish, lady, nelo angelo/Vergil,
and capcom did say that there would be more cutscences than all of the DMC games combined cutscences.......right?...

yeah I saw some gameplay.. I think tht there will b more cutscenes.

The graphics look so.. clean? is that the right word? I saw the gameplay vid on Youtube if u haven't seen it.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think Nero (or Nero's arm) has some connection to Vergil/Nelo Angelo. As we all know Vergil craves for power. In the trailer of DMC4 we hear Nero say "From that day forth..my arm changed...and a voice echoed...Power...give me more power.."
In the pic above, the girl with the guns (not the one right behind Dante) actually reminded me of Trish. Although I think it is a bit difficult for her to reappear since only Vergil has thus far appear twice, and we also have a girl, Kyrie.

D

Deleted member 209

I agree.. but doesn't every demon in the game crave for more power? It doesn't have 2 b Vergil

Mobfigurz

I dont believe it would difficult for Trish to reappear.

We never really got to see what happened to her after DMC1, simply because each installment has another female Character in a supporting role, maybe this will be the game to satisfy all of us DMC fans, those that prefer Vergil and Trish also. I mean, they did make Dante a Playable character cos we all Love him, he is DMC after all.

On the point that people keep making about Vergil being part of Nero's arm or the possessor, I maybe wrong, but I dont see how that would've occured and there is no resemblance between the arm and Vergil/Nelo Angelo.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
*~ lil lady ~* I agree.. but doesn't every demon in the game crave for more power? It doesn't have 2 b Vergil

well now that u say it, you're right. I was stuck with DMC1 where every boss/evil guy simply fought for Mundus, who just wanted to be the emperor of the 2 realms. But in the other 2 games, except for Vergil everyone who wants power (Arius,Arkham) is a human who want to be a devil. I was just under the impression that this "power" thing was Vergil's personal word..(since the others wanted to rule as King,God, Emperor etc)...but now that I think again u do have a good point..

As for Trish...well I just thought that every DMC title has 1 girl and 1 bad guy who only result in making Dante look cooler:p (since he saved each one of the girls, and ridiculed every bad guy except the really powerful/cool ones). On the other hand the pic shows both Lady and Trish, but I just thought "they didn't even make Dante the hero, why would they make some of the old guys reappear except Vergil?" which is a bit groundless...Personally I'd like to see the girls again...Lucia was the only one I never liked..

D

Deleted member 209

Tony_Redgrave;16592 said:
well now that u say it, you're right. I was stuck with DMC1 where every boss/evil guy simply fought for Mundus, who just wanted to be the emperor of the 2 realms. But in the other 2 games, except for Vergil everyone who wants power (Arius,Arkham) is a human who want to be a devil. I was just under the impression that this "power" thing was Vergil's personal word..(since the others wanted to rule as King,God, Emperor etc)...but now that I think again u do have a good point..

As for Trish...well I just thought that every DMC title has 1 girl and 1 bad guy who only result in making Dante look cooler:p (since he saved each one of the girls, and ridiculed every bad guy except the really powerful/cool ones). On the other hand the pic shows both Lady and Trish, but I just thought "they didn't even make Dante the hero, why would they make some of the old guys reappear except Vergil?" which is a bit groundless...Personally I'd like to see the girls again...Lucia was the only one I never liked..

I thought that u made some gd points actually. ^_^ Its good tho.. but wasn't DMC2 non canon or something meaning that Lucia never really existed in the DMC wrld.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well DMC2 is a bit weird. It had some good points...since Dante was holding a coin with Trish and didn't talk much but continued to hunt demons..it just looked like he was a bit depressed for sth that happened.
Since they made it a DMC title it wouldn't look too good for them to say "we're sorry we just wanted more money and made this for fun:p :p " and DMC2 Dante also appeared in other games like Lucifer's call (I haven't played it but I have seen it in a store, and it said that it featured Dante) and Viewtiful Joe (now that destroyed Dante from DMC2's image:lol: )
so it may be possible that they count Lucia and DMC2 as sequel. But I really hope that they don't:)

Atikkin

Shrine Child
I've been gone for ages, so I hardly know what the hell is going on here. But I have heard about DMC4 going on the PS3. I heard it is to be released somewhere around March of 2007. But we all know how companies work; there may be a delay and there would be a new date. *eyes roll*

Now the issue with this Nero character. I've seen the game plays and the trailers; impressive with that arm of his. As far as I am concern, everyone is thinking that he may possibly be Vergil. Okay, I agree, there could be a possibility that the other knight may return in DMC4. But then, there are some doubts that Vergil may not return at all, since we all saw what happened to him in DMC1. Everything, as of now, is still a big whirlwind of speculation. It's until we actually play the game, we'll know what's going on.

And is Mundus making an appearance around DMC4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom