• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo

medicated insanity
RedQueen69;152777 said:
:(:(:( this is redquenn69's brother mike and i have some bad news :(:( At 11pm last night my little bro dom died of a OD ( overdose) as he a series of mental issues and had to :(:( take a few meds a day but he took a weeks worth in 2 hours :(:( which killed him :(:( but i got there too late after i ran home after i received a txt from him saying " i dont feel so well , whats happening to me " and i was to late but he told me his password and told me to tell u guys wat happened and his last words where
"Now I will go to sleep. Goodnight". :(:(:(:(*cries* :(:(
his meds were across the floor and a bottle of jd was in his hand
half empty .

Sorry to bring this to you guys :(:( i will not be returning but either will he :(:(
may be i can help here!
since i use to do this kinda stuff alot let me point out fact's. (please keep in mind im mearly tryng to determaine truth from lie's here, i mean no disrespect, nor do i mean respect)

in my personal happening's most of the time people say there guna kill them self's only want attetion.
before i begin i'd like to point out that if my brother died, or any of your's you'd probly be to busy mourning the loss to get on a computer and be so detailed with your uhhh...whatever this thread is.

this is redquenn69's brother mike and i have some bad news :(:( (little to much detail for someone that's mourning isn't it?)At 11pm last night my little bro dom died of a OD ( overdose) as he a series of mental issues and had to :(:( take a few meds a day but he took a weeks worth in 2 hours (if he asked his brother what was wrong with him he didn't know how many he toke, but it's hard to not know how many phill's you take.):(:( which killed him :(:( but i got there too late after i ran home after i received a txt from him saying " i dont feel so well , whats happening to me " and i was to late but he told me his password and told me to tell u guys wat happened and his last words where
"Now I will go to sleep. Goodnight".way to dramatic for my tast, what about you? don't get me wrong, life has drama in it, but nobody's last thought's will be about a website, no matter how much they loved it.) :(:(:(:(*cries* :(:(
his meds were across the floor and a bottle of jd was in his hand
half empty . (again, way to much detail for someone mourning)

qustion of respect? forgive me for saying this but, if somethig isn't worthy of my respect i wont give it to them.

the same goes for something that seem's closer to alie then the truth.
the choise to chose if i am crule or not fall's on you guy's desstion, personaly i don't care.

altho, if he wishes to play this tone i'll go along.

R.I.P.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^He probably know how much meds his bro took cause he found the bottle afterwards. Or was told by his parents who where told by the medical examiner.

As for the mourning bro thing, you don't know how long ago he died prior to this thread.

You assume he got on just after finding his bro dead?

This could be days after.

And we don't know when he gave his bro the password either, maby that happened earlier too.

If you think it is a lie, ignore it.

Kyo

medicated insanity
Dark Prince;153383 said:
^He probably know how much meds his bro took cause he found the bottle afterwards. Or was told by his parents who where told by the medical examiner.

As for the mourning bro thing, you don't know how long ago he died prior to this thread.
that my friend, is easy to find out.

from what he was saying it sounded like his brother was the last one to have sighned on beside's him, look at the last time his brother cheeked in(probly only the admin's can)
by that we can tell how soon it was.

and the med thing? i was talking about dom! it's hard for one not to know how many phill's he's taking, and a weak's worth of phill's? a handicap could stuff those thing's in his mouth and tell there was more then normal.

honestly, let's say you have to take two phills same time daliy, if you shoved more then two in your mouth you would see them in your hand's or feel them in your mouth and tell there where to many.

i doubt he did it by mistake.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Uh, looks like you people are not ready to get it. I meant what I said earlier. You still continued your truth/lie thing so thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom