• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a lame question about minor enemies...

Koemi

half-breed
Well... it's a lame one, but these problems aren't bothering me with easier difficulty levels (up till SoS).

(all questions are with Dante, DMD mode)

How do you stop a spinning mega scarecrow using Dante? If it's the hopping-spinning kind, I usually jump then RG it; If it's the straight-cut spinning one, I usually just dash to side or double jump. But how do you stop it - for the fun of it? Saw few youtube vids, pros there usually finish them off before they have the chance to do the spin... :\

Another one is the frost. How do you effectively deal with a team of frost (more than 2) with RG? trickster + lucifer + coyote-a works wonder, but I am attempting RG + lucifer/gilgamesh + pandora... any advice?

With the energy orb from the angelo trio, is the charged coyote-a the only firearm that can deflect it back to them? how about E&I and pandora?

Next is the Alto angelos (2 or more) : what's the best style + devil arm + firearm to defect them? so far they are much worse than 2 blitz... help... (team of frosts: can beat them, just not with the attempting method...)

Last one: what's the best style-devil's arm-firearm combination to deal with the fire wolves? I use trickster+lucifer+pandora, but wondering if there're better ways.

Thanks all! ;) (Suggestions that involve fast switching between styles are especially welcomed)

Zato-OW

King
2) Gilgamesh,Dark Slayer and fire arm of your choosing, The combo from Yamato usually cancles out Alto's and Bianco's and stop them from attacking.

Last) Trickster,Rebellion,Shotgun. Just keep dodging and shooting and once they are down strike them with Rebellion, usually i just stinger them when they are down the proceed with a combo.

The rest i have to test out and ill get back to you.

Sparda™

Best methods I've practiced and found out by myself and not by YouTube videos...(Don't really have time to watch other guys play a game I have mastered...:lol:)

-Mega Scarecrows-

I usually prefer toying around with Lucifer on SM - with Combos A, D and E. If I want to block a spinning attack, RG on and why not, Pandora's Revenge Laser Cannon for some fun...

-Frost-

Ice is vulnerable to fire. Coyote-A and Gilgamesh make the perfect flaming couple. Go on SM, and switch to RG when outnumbered or when shot from their long-range attacks. If you are less of an expert, or you just can't time RG, TR is the way to go.

-Angelic Trinity-

The Celestial Orb of Death can be shot with a Charge Shot from Coyote-A way easily, but, for the sake of fun, I use Pandora's Laser Cannon...Instant SSS!

-Alto Angelo-

When they are 2 or more, keep Lucifer and Rebellion, and also Pandora and Coyote-A. E&I can be used for stylish rankings as they don't deal that lot of a damage, unless Honeycomb Fire...well that's another thing. TR and SM are recommended. I tend to use DS a lot, and the Dimensional Cuts help sometimes.

-Basilisk-

They are the 'fire wolves'. TR and GS are recommended. Dash & shoot, and If you feel like slashing, Rebellion is for you. Don't overuse Lucifer and Pandora. They are quite effective weapons, but they tend to have an addiction which is not good If you are to become an expert gamer.

-Styles-

SM,RG,GS,TR,DS - DS,TR,RG - GS,SM,DS - RG,DS,GS....

These are the ones I use...

I defeated the Savior on Mission 18 on DMD mode just with Lucifer, Pandora & Yamato - GS,SM,DS!

Any other tips, please ask!;)

Top Bottom