• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A half-sister to Dante and Vergil

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Kaihedgie;127575 said:
The only yhing about him known is that he fought on behalf of the humans. What more do we need to know? After all, any theory of him being alive is mere speculation and not fact. There is more evidence pointing him being dead than there is anything actually hinting anything that he was alive.

No, it isnt speculation that Sparda being alive. As I said before, its mentioned in DMC2 that Sparda could be in another dimention. Why do you think no one here says Sparda is dead? If you pay attention, each newer iteration of DMC doesnt actually specifically say he is dead. Subtle hints here and there points to him being alive. DMC2 and DMC4 is case in point.

Kaihedgie

Esura;127661 said:
No, it isnt speculation that Sparda being alive. As I said before, its mentioned in DMC2 that Sparda could be in another dimention. Why do you think no one here says Sparda is dead? If you pay attention, each newer iteration of DMC doesnt actually specifically say he is dead. Subtle hints here and there points to him being alive. DMC2 and DMC4 is case in point.

It was never said that he was in another dimension. I read through Sparda's profile in DMC3 again and it states that he sealed himself in the netherworld along with most of his power. From that point on, Lucia states that Sparda returned from that realm somehow spent his life living in the human world

But I'm gonna put it bluntly that in the prologue of the first DMC game it clearly states that Sparda DID die

Top Bottom