• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

5th or 6th

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I just went to gamestop yesturday nd they told me that I can't buy DMC4 until the 6th, nd that the shipping date is the 5th. Please tell me if this is true or not cuz I'm sorta confused.:\

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
$JP;64683 said:
I just went to gamestop yesturday nd they told me that I can't buy DMC4 until the 6th, nd that the shipping date is the 5th. Please tell me if this is true or not cuz I'm sorta confused.:\

Your gamestop is a lie. ;3; Did you resurve it or what?

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Yeah, I reserved it 3 months ago nd they told me I had 2 get it on the 6th instead of the 5th nd that's why I'm confused!!!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
$JP;64733 said:
Yeah, I reserved it 3 months ago nd they told me I had 2 get it on the 6th instead of the 5th nd that's why I'm confused!!!

Some stores don't always get it as the same time as others. Wal-Mart has been getting stuff at least 2 days before, and is set out a day before it's supposed to be released! It'd be nice if that'd happen, but I have no idea if stores can actually get in trouble for it. Hopefully your store will get it at least the early morning of the 5th so that you can pick it up.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;64701 said:
Yeah, I reserved GOW2 before it came out, and I got it...on the day it came out. ^^

I went the 1st day and got it too^^And it was lucky 'cause there was some sort of extra edition for it too. (Nothing special, just an awesome 'box' for the game:p )

Top Bottom