• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

5 tips you may not know about Vergil gameplay

Redcore

I've made a video of 5 things you may or may not know about Vergil.

I'm pretty sure most of you must know some of them.

So how much you do you know? A few? None? All?

Please tell me in this post ! :coffee:

Last edited:

Goldsickle

Maybe a "things you don't know" in general?

Like it took me a long time to realize you can Hold a Death Scissors.
Allows me to raise style with Ex Provocation before releasing the Devil Bringer button to finish off the Death Scissors (have to do it quickly or the Death Scissors can slip away).

Redcore

Maybe a "things you don't know" in general?

Like it took me a long time to realize you can Hold a Death Scissors.
Allows me to raise style with Ex Provocation before releasing the Devil Bringer button to finish off the Death Scissors (have to do it quickly or the Death Scissors can slip away).

That's a great idea but unfortunately right now, I don't have enough things that people may not know to do a general video about that topic.

Goldsickle

Vergil's Doppelganger can fight during a Provocation but what about an Ex Provocation?
There's already a Doppelganger dancing away, does that mean Vergil summons a second Doppelganger?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ya i knew about those and that you can jump cancel his aerial slash taunt with yamato in mid air and lock enemies in place with it too

Nice video

Redcore

Vergil's Doppelganger can fight during a Provocation but what about an Ex Provocation?
There's already a Doppelganger dancing away, does that mean Vergil summons a second Doppelganger?
Nope. It's the same Doppleganger dancing, so if he's already there when you start the ex taunt, he respawns in front of Vergil.

Ya i knew about those and that you can jump cancel his aerial slash taunt with yamato in mid air and lock enemies in place with it too

Nice video
Thank you ! Sorry you didn't lean anything new though.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Nah don't be sorry, I'm in the jump canceling and combat mastery camp for years

Actually have multiple tips and tricks threads for the main games bosses amd enemies

So i can appreciate what you did, well done

Top Bottom