• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

5 reasons to advance through your day

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
The girl I am in love with is all I need to push me forward. I wouldn't be the same if I hadn't met her. She's changed my life for the better, and I can't thank her enough for it.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I only have two.

1. DT

2. The fact that most people would be happy if I were to just fade from existince. My success will be like a giant middle finger to their face >:3

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay, so, outta my depo mood(hurrah) my 5 reasons would be:

- My kids (again, like I can NOT mention them?)
- VB
- Chey
- DMC3 & 4 (I HAVE to beat those games)
- Writing.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Okay, I've got a couple. In no real order.
1. My mom and dad, because if I died, they said they'd die from sadness. I don't know how true that is, but I dun want them to die. D:
2. Music.
3. My characters, because they're like my kids. And without me, there would be no them.
4. That concert I'm going to in October (Buckcherry, Three Days Grace, and Nickleback! <3 )
5. My girlfriend.

Meg

^ We all care about you, VB :)

Another reason for me is all the crazy people at my job. So many good times.

aka958

Don't trust people
aka958;260988 said:
My love, family, friends, honor and pride.
I'm completely 100% serious about everyone of them, no jokes about it, I will take it offensive.

I've lost my friends outside of the forum so I'm not dependant on them anymore. My honor and pride was the main things that supported me during my troublesome times.

Only Marisa, my family, and my friends on the forum is what makes me stand up. :3

Pitch_Blak

Lose yourself in darkness
Hmmm...

For me, it'd be my family, my friends, my girlfriend (<3), the fact that I haven't yet experienced all of life's pleasures, and the fact that the future is unwritten.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Thinking about it a bit more carefully...

I'd say what gets me through my day is that Life and I don't really get on. We're like pathetic quarrelsome lovers, and I hang around to spite her. I like to see how far she will go, how far she can push me and see me not care. And I'm curious. Is she really this shallow? If I hang around will she surprise me one day? Or will I die laughing at her?

M

Mishka

aka958;261800 said:
Your not my sis? Then who are you?! :O

didn't i say that before, Your mom is so stupit that she thinks we have the same mom... or have we?

--------

I have my same reasons

Top Bottom