• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

5 reasons to advance through your day

aka958

Don't trust people
My love, family, friends, honor and pride.
I'm completely 100% serious about everyone of them, no jokes about it, I will take it offensive.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
1. I love life
2. My husbear
3. Family
4. Friends
5. There has been so much that I haven't done and seen yet.

Meg

There is just so much to do! There's so much to know, so many people to cheer up, so much to write, so many people to love. I can't give up, nor will I ever.

Meg

^ How about this forum? What would you do without your daily dose of stupidity from yours truly?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Give up on what, exactly? Life?
Because of my kids - no other reason at all.
I shouldn't have come on the forum today. If I'd known there was a thread like this...gah, I'm just really depressed and this ain't helpin. Sorry. *out*

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
1. giving up is boring
2. interesting things
3. the ability to annoy people
4. cats
5. did i mention the ability to annoy people because that is a big one

these are my real reasons I'm not joking ( well maybe a little) i can't thing of any really good reasons but i don't need things like that. ( i can always just annoy people if i run out of reasons)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Meh, I never think about this sort of thing - it's bound to either encourage positive thinking or do the exact opposite and spiral people into depression. If I'm alive when the next day come around, I just get on with it. If I'm not alive, well I guess I'll just get on with that as well :D

Top Bottom