• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

30th anniversary capcom character encyclopedia

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Does anyone own this encyclopedia already?Do you know what DMC characters it has?
There is a rumour which says none of DMC characters listed ( until now I just saw Dante) make reference to DmC and this encyclopedia was quite non updated in the sense newer works( such as project x zone) wasn't mentioned either.

In case of some of you want to got a look inside the book, check this:

http://alvanista.com/edureptilia/posts/2333330-capcom-30th-anniversary-character-encyclopedia

berto

I Saw the Devil
the book is in stores rigt now, i saw it at barnes & nobles the other day, not much of an encyclopedia, more like a character guide.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Here it is a video with the encyclopedia content :

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Whoa, I love the new look for this site. Great job, Steve.

(I didn't post a separate thread because someone else probably has already done by now, also because I keep getting 404'd in different sections -- I know, it's a beta, I get it)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
No new Dante in it?
stupid-meme1.jpeg

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
No new Dante in it?
stupid-meme1.jpeg

They don't have the other MegaMans and just the original one and maybe X (wait nevermind).

They're obviously just picking the more important and well known characters of each game/series to save time.

Why waste time doing bios of 2 different Dante when you can pick the more iconic one and move one?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
They don't have the other MegaMans and just the original one and maybe X (wait nevermind).

They're obviously just picking the more important and well known characters of each game/series to save time.

Why waste time doing bios of 2 different Dante when you can pick the more iconic one and move one?

I know. I only kid.

Top Bottom