• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

3 years!!!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Honestly, I never thought that I'd be around this long.

'09 was a pretty bad year. I lost someone really close to me. Parents had troubles of their own, life was quite difficult.... but, the loss has become easier since then... although my parents still have those troubles. Then August, I found this place. Made friends and made a few more since then... made a few enemies too.

(I know my three years mark was three days ago, but I've had a lot on my mind.)

I know I've been a bit of a pain at times, but i only do that of someone irks me or i feel something hasn't been done correctly.

Just wanted to say, thanks to the Staff for an awesome site:
Steve, Angel, Dark Drakan, Tony_Redgrave, Angelo Credo and Keaton (but I'm sure you know who they are by now :p).

my friends:
they know who they are... If i name anyone and i forget someone, then I'll be moaned at saying "You forgot me blah blah blah." VeeB's Love you all (in a certain way :p)

and other members for a great three years.
And thanks for putting up with all the obsessive Vergil rubbish.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
You are still young! So am I here...

But yeah, this place would feel strange without you.

Scares me to think I've been other places for like, eight years. Internet people have seen me grow up. Or not. They know me better than anyone else IRL.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
*Throws a Birthday Party for Veebs* Why a Birthday Party you ask? Because it was the only thing on sale! :lol: Lol Just like everyone else has said the forums would be Vergil-less without you and God knows we can't have that! VeeBee its been a blast to have you around and I look forward to continuing seeing you here with all your Vergil love intact! ^_^
Everybody lets give it up for VeeBee!! :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*Throws a Birthday Party for Veebs* Why a Birthday Party you ask? Because it was the only thing on sale! :lol: Lol Just like everyone else has said the forums would be Vergil-less without you and God knows we can't have that! VeeBee its been a blast to have you around and I look forward to continuing seeing you here with all your Vergil love intact! ^_^
Everybody lets give it up for VeeBee!! :D

Thanks ^^
Better keep that Birthday party for another nine days! :lol:

And thanks everyone

Dark Drakan: apart for the odd idiot that's made my life a misery, i've really enjoyed it. It's the only forum that I've really stuck at.

DS: Lol! you're a Dante fan... you do think Vergil is rubbish ;)

Lexy: I think people know quite a bit about me on here. But i'd still like to think that I'm a little mysterious
CHEERS!

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Thanks ^^
Better keep that Birthday party for another nine days! :lol:

And thanks everyone

Dark Drakan: apart for the odd idiot that's made my life a misery, i've really enjoyed it. It's the only forum that I've really stuck at.

DS: Lol! you're a Dante fan... you do think Vergil is rubbish ;)

Lexy: I think people know quite a bit about me on here. But i'd still like to think that I'm a little mysterious
CHEERS!
everyones mysterious in their own way :p im mentally mysterious never know what im gonna think of next

Top Bottom