• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

3,1,2,4??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Its bull. The timeline is 3,1,4,2 AND I'M STICKING TO IT.. Dante is really older in 2. But it would've been nice to know where Trish got to in DMC2.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
The order is....DMC 1 Novel, DMC Manga code 1, DMC manga code 2, DMC 3, DMC 1, DMC Anime, DMC 4, DMC 2

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
but we can't include the manga and anime if it's noncanon....i actually think that 2 takes place hundreds...if not thousands of years later

Sparda™

Confirmed by Capcom...

Devil May Cry Manga

Devil May Cry 3

Devil May Cry 1

Devil May Cry Anime

Devil May Cry 4

Devil May Cry 2

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
lady is like completely disappeared and forgotten and trish is gone....so..it had to have been a really really long time...more than 20-30 years....dante is demon..he dnt age...u can't go by appearence

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
GamblingGambitCloud;189376 said:
but we can't include the manga and anime if it's noncanon....i actually think that 2 takes place hundreds...if not thousands of years later

Yeah alright lets not go nuts lol
he is still 50% human and is far from immortal, like with most protagonists the progression of the series relies on him being lucky/skillful in avoiding death and making it to the end in one piece.
If he can take a bit more punishment than normal people I would presume the same rules apply with his age.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
If he's director of communications for Capcom, I'd take his word for it. He has to know what's going on since he's in the business.

Quote: 'with a thirst for blood and really cool hair' LOL!

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
darth_angelo45;189389 said:
Yeah alright lets not go nuts lol
he is still 50% human and is far from immortal, like with most protagonists the progression of the series relies on him being lucky/skillful in avoiding death and making it to the end in one piece.
If he can take a bit more punishment than normal people I would presume the same rules apply with his age.

it's not crazy...we do not know his age...we know nothing of the guy nor his genetice makeup...all we know is that he is half demon half human, his mother died when he was a child, he has a twin, and apparently he can be stabbed through the heart and chest and live...all the rest is debateable...we do not know the rate of which he ages...we do not know his age...all we know is his heritage...it is very possible for him to be that old

Sparda™

Dante is 29 in DMC4, and in DMC2 he could be as well as 45-50 years old. He ages like humans, but the demonic agent in his DNA makes him look 30 years younger than average humans.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
GamblingGambitCloud;189392 said:
it's not crazy...we do not know his age...we know nothing of the guy nor his genetice makeup

True, like you said its all speculation.

Doesn't really feel like the sort of thing they would go out of their way to explain, much like Ebony and Ivory. But who knows maybe one day someone will give him the lowdown.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have a theory.

Maybe Capcom doesn't care how old Dante is. Why sweat the details? It's just a game, right? Maybe they're more focussed on just keeping him looking good. Because really, who would want to play an old guy with wrinkles and a hunched back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom