• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2 player mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
if you want to go 2 player on dmc3 you will need the following:

-doppleganger
-superdante
-a second player:wacko:

choose doppleganger mode with super-dante on any difficulty. activate the doppleganger and the second player can press start to play as the doppleganger. seeing as you are on super-dante you can be in co-op mode all the time! (but the shadow dissapears after a small cutscene or something like that)

draw-backs:
-the second player has to stay in the camera because the camera follows dante
-the shadow cannot switch weapons so make sure you have selected your friends favourite weapons before making the shadow
-the shadow is invincible so it might not be as much fun

the second player can also press start to play when you team up with vergil on the arkham boss, or in the credits to play as lady. again, the second player will be invincible

D

Deleted member 209

that's like playin 2 player on underworld :lol: (if u haven't heard of it its a simple shoot-em-up based on the film but not)

I heard that u can play 2 player but isn't that just on special edition tho?

Edge

Carver of Demons
You can do it with Vergil, too, but only when you fight against Arkham. You get to control the second, red Vergil.

Not as fun, but..meh.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Edge;15810 said:
You can do it with Vergil, too, but only when you fight against Arkham. You get to control the second, red Vergil.

Not as fun, but..meh.

Yeah,Vante as i call him.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
pinky750;15806 said:
if you want to go 2 player on dmc3 you will need the following:

-doppleganger
-superdante
-a second player:wacko:

choose doppleganger mode with super-dante on any difficulty. activate the doppleganger and the second player can press start to play as the doppleganger. seeing as you are on super-dante you can be in co-op mode all the time! (but the shadow dissapears after a small cutscene or something like that)

draw-backs:
-the second player has to stay in the camera because the camera follows dante
-the shadow cannot switch weapons so make sure you have selected your friends favourite weapons before making the shadow
-the shadow is invincible so it might not be as much fun

the second player can also press start to play when you team up with vergil on the arkham boss, or in the credits to play as lady. again, the second player will be invincible

super Dante wont work..........coz it will spend all DT..........the best way is with Super Sparda............its the best choice

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I know what you mean Dark Elf that would be just Awesome lol I would definately be like " I will unlock this" lol.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
about the underworld game......
she meant the game for evolution right, that movie is AWSOME, that's my favorite movie right there.... oh and about the 2 player mode if you do it over and over again on a certain mission, you get ALOT of red orbs, but i can't say trhough, cause if i do then let's say that if you play it on dmd mode, ytou'll regret you ever even played the level....that is all

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Nel0 Angel0;20847 said:
I know what you mean Dark Elf that would be just Awesome lol I would definately be like " I will unlock this" lol.
Don't you know how to switch the camera from one of the players to another? Doppleganger is hard to control when you can't see him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom