• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2 ideas

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Me and lod have be thinking about 2 ideas that may improve the forum ..

1) a Arcade section - like general diss , fan fiction ( u get the idea ) - so u can post the highest scores etc

2) background music - so when your on the forum u have some music to listen to ... like dmc music ... ( copy right may be a prob ) and u can turn it on or off , and u chose whats u listen to ..... members suggest music they would like to hear on the forum

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
I Personally love those ideas...like listening to DMC music and/or Any kind of Music :)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Some very nice ideas!

1. We'll probably be setting up a forum just for Gold Supporters and Staff at some point next week. It won't be anything fancy but it'll allow you guys to ask for help with things like: your Publisher account and how to post news articles on the homepage, organizing Arcade tournaments, etc.

2. Background music would be pretty cool but, sadly, it wouldn't work all that great. I'd be in a heck of a lot of trouble if I just streamed music from a radio station right on the forum. I'd be in even more trouble if I just played songs, one after another. ^_^ Not to mention how much bandwidth it would consume! Plus, everytime you looked at a new page/thread, the music would auto-restart. It's a neat idea, but might have to just stick with WinAmp or Windows Media Player. :(

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
....i see that kinda sucks, but a new supporter forum thing SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
devilmaycry;143671 said:
Some very nice ideas!

1. We'll probably be setting up a forum just for Gold Supporters and Staff at some point next week. It won't be anything fancy but it'll allow you guys to ask for help with things like: your Publisher account and how to post news articles on the homepage, organizing Arcade tournaments, etc.

2. Background music would be pretty cool but, sadly, it wouldn't work all that great. I'd be in a heck of a lot of trouble if I just streamed music from a radio station right on the forum. I'd be in even more trouble if I just played songs, one after another. ^_^ Not to mention how much bandwidth it would consume! Plus, everytime you looked at a new page/thread, the music would auto-restart. It's a neat idea, but might have to just stick with WinAmp or Windows Media Player. :(

Thanks for the reply :p

@1: Great, that sounds pretty awesome man :)

@2: I kind of expected there to be issues with it. Nonetheless, thanks for taking the time to look at our ideas :D

Top Bottom