• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2 Dead Space 2 Reviews Are In

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I played the demo on Xbox LIVE. I was blown away by the transition between the stiff movement in the first game to the smooth, almost liquid movement in 2.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I actually like Isaac's voice in the new game. Like the creator's said, it gives him character now. More character than "Engineer stranded aboard mining ship looking for dead girlfriend and a way to escape"

xD
Now we shall see and hear PERSONALITY, bwuahahaha!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Never been a big fan of survival horror games but i always thought Dead Space looked really impressive and going to have to look into them both if this sequel is as good as people are saying.

Chrysander

The first game is one of the most impressive games on the 360, it's one of those games where I'd recommend people getting the system just to play it, even if you don't ever buy another game on it, really well done, with only a few things that I don't like.

Demo seemed solid, only concern is if they make anything gimmicky, have poor dialog from Isaac, or change the atmosphere or character too much like in Half-life 1 / 2.

Top Bottom