• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

1ooo/1ooo club

rhys423

wannabe
does anyone now how many legit 1000/1000 there are on xbox(or ps3 i heard they get trophys? or something:\).

anyway how close are you?

myself im at 840g i need proud millionare, cut above, astonishing feat and never say die left and im half way there :p

edit:plus achievment tips welcome.
the hunter achievemnets if you need more enemies try going to m11 on heaven or hell theres a double door that you need to snatch a scarecrow to open the door keep killing those if your bored of BP beacause there infinate(and cheap ofc):lol:

Sir Psycho No 6

Dante Must Die was hard first time, but when i S classed it it wasn't anywhere near as difficult.

Bloody Palace was always hard for me at first, but then i gained more max health upgrades and i done it pretty easily soon after that.

rhys423

wannabe
Sir Psycho No 6;89915 said:
Bloody Palace was always hard for me at first, but then i gained more max health upgrades and i done it pretty easily soon after that.

i s ranked bloody palace before i had even unlocked dante must die mode. i think s ranking dante must die will be what stops me

Sir Psycho No 6

Nah as long as you don't use any vital stars or gold orbs you'll S class each mission anyway. I snuck in a vital star in a couple of missions where i was on the brink of dying and still got the S Rank.

evilweevle

i only need 20 more points to get my full 1000, and that achievement is to finish the game using the supercharacters so its a well easy one to get. the only time i majorly struggled was on hell or hell mode as i didnt use super characters for that either, im not keen on the penalty you get for using them.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I gotta S Human, sos and dmd.

The proud millionare.

Item collecter to.

I dont think I'll get item collecter. Item's aren't weapon's of power.

rhys423

wannabe
ok i now have 950gs i need to get never say die and i have 7 missions left to do it on, defeating saviourx2 the big statue and the rest are whippy things mission :(

rhys423

wannabe
i now have 1000 for it :D
s ranking mission 14 was hard but mission 16 was ...... ridiculous but i finaly got there. i cant beleve it mission 16 i got an S for time, an A for style and S for orbs (99%) yet my total rank was still only an A... stupid aye

rhys423

wannabe
evilweevle;90436 said:
i only need 20 more points to get my full 1000, and that achievement is to finish the game using the supercharacters so its a well easy one to get. the only time i majorly struggled was on hell or hell mode as i didnt use super characters for that either, im not keen on the penalty you get for using them.

isnt completeing it with a super char only worth 10 points?:unsure:

Top Bottom