• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

‘Bayonetta’ director explains why he does not work on sequels

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
omg hes so awesome and smart best game dev evar glurglurgglurglurg
2482.gif

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I'd rather Kamiya stick to one shot wonders and special editions. Most of his sequels have been rather crappy. Mad world to Anarchy reign is a good example of that, but that doesn't really count as a sequel though.

Anarchy Reigns isn't a sequel to Mad World.

Its just an Online Beat em Up with Mad World characters in it.....a spin off I guess.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Okay... This guy is rather confusing...

But now I know why he's not the type to make sequels, let alone making the IPs he started as a series... -_- :banghead:

But I'm glad he might give chances to make some good and better sequels...

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Alright, this is off topic, but isn't this picture drawn by the same artist who did Bayonetta art concepts?Is this from an artbook?What is doing Jeanne half naked here?
bayonetta-jeanne-gameplay-217.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
Alright, this is off topic, but isn't this picture drawn by the same artist who did Bayonetta art concepts?Is this from an artbook?What is doing Jeanne half naked here?
bayonetta-jeanne-gameplay-217.jpg
Yes, it is.

As to why is she half naked, well that's just how she sleeps, you make it sound like it's strange. If she slept balancing herself on a stick like a bird that'd be weird.

IncarnatedDemon

Well since Dante's a terrible poker player and Kamiya himself said Bayonetta could easily beat Dante, I guess that was a way to spoke fun at DMC and at Dante's bad luck in poker.
Unless there is something i have not seen, Kamiya did not say "Bayonetta destroys Dante" or "Dante is weak compared to Bayo". He said that no man can defeat a woman.
And it wasn't a serious answer.

But i suppose your spot on about gambling.

EDIT: Please do something about your sig. It's not friendly to the eye.

IncarnatedDemon

Likewise.
Incorrect :p My sig is disturbing to the mind , and only to few people. Its also pleasing to those who agree with the signature. So it's subjective.
And even if it did annoy you, its the mind it affects not the eye.

But thanks for changing signature to a non flashy one. Now your making me dizzy. But i won't complain :D

EDIT: Your new signature makes me dizzy. DAM YOU DM! DAM YOU! :p

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Incorrect :p My sig is disturbing to the mind , and only to few people. Its also pleasing to those who agree with the signature. So it's subjective.
And even if it did annoy you, its the mind it affects not the eye.

But thanks for changing signature to a non flashy one. Now your making me dizzy. But i won't complain :D

EDIT: Your new signature makes me dizzy. DAM YOU DM! DAM YOU! :p

What ever blows your skirt up.

Top Bottom