• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Zodiac] Signs of Bad Fanfiction Writers

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
  • Aries:turned off spellcheck and never looked back
  • Taurus:"lol **** canon"
  • Gemini:would actually be a pretty good writer if they would stop calling characters by their hair color all the damn time
  • Cancer:can't imagine a fanfiction where they write their favorite character shagging anyone but their OC
  • Leo:three words: Throbbing Meat Wand
  • Vigro:can't describe anything without writing at least 30 ****ing adjectives for the same thing in front of it
  • Libra:"Ohayo, Snape Sensei," Harry-kun said blushing, "You are looking Sugoi today, desu."
  • Scorpio:solely responsible for their fandom's Auschwitz AU
  • Sagittarius:"Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that's how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears"
  • Capricorn:has written 10 different fanfics about their most hated character dying within the past month
  • Aquarius:writes the most anatomically impossible sex you've ever seen
  • Pisces:"hi this is my first fic sorry i suck at summaries hope you enjoy"
http://drvincentmorrow.tumblr.com/tagged/edited-again-for-me-being-absent-minded-folks

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
  • Aquarius:writes the most anatomically impossible sex you've ever seen
grumpycatno_zpsld7wbnvp.png

It suddenly occurs to me that I never do the things Aquarians are meant to do...which is a blessing, this time. *spends too much time fussing over details in sex scenes and making them perfectly correct that they get cut because she's angry**thinks Taurus and Pisces kinda sound more like her**apologizes a lot for missing post dates and then tells everyone worried about things not following canon to get lost* >_>

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im also Saggitarius, this slightly maked me laugh as I write FanFics but I make them good with no much notes from me as writer, im more dedicated in FanFic chapter than random banter lol.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Taurus here and pretty accurate. I tend to avoid canon because I rather work with my own creative liberties.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Oh man, why is Scorpio so accurate?
I mean I tend to let main characters die a lot in my stories....
But it's gotten better, I only do it now depending on what type of story I write.

Top Bottom