• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Youtubers and their knowledge on the Devil May Cry

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
What are your opinions on youtubers who compare Dmc games together, Have you encountered a really horrible youtube comment from watching DmC vids one day? This thread is for peoples experiences and their views on youtubers who lack basic knowledge of the games.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't read comments on YouTube nor do I leave any.

People who are new to the series are always ganna pop up around sequel time and they are often times annoying, some times inquisitive, and every now and then a'holes. While they may be annoying it's notout of malice but because they ask questions that are really easy to learn if they spent the extra dollar on the PS2 games.

My solution? A Q&A and FAQ section.

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
I don't read comments on YouTube nor do I leave any.

People who are new to the series are always ganna pop up around sequel time and they are often times annoying, some times inquisitive, and every now and then a'holes. While they may be annoying it's notout of malice but because they ask questions that are really easy to learn if they spent the extra dollar on the PS2 games.

My solution? A Q&A and FAQ section.
Yes, that is the best view I have seen yet :) can't wait to see more from everyone :)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I agree with Lexy. Youtube comment sections are hell. It's just nothing but disgusting insults and arguing. And what's worse is that most people make everyone look bad. People reinforcing DmC make DmC supporters look bad, people defending the original DMC's make DMC fans look bad. It's a lose-lose situation.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Comment sections may be filled with people that make DMC fans of any sort look bad, but generally the only people that will judge an entire fanbase via some comments on youtube are generally the people that I don't care what they think. After all you have to be pretty foolish to not think that most open minded people don't comment because they know its a futile attempt to air an opinion.

There are people there to talk with though, there not all bad. It's usually 50:50 between people with sense and those lacking. They just require a conversation to start sometimes since original comments can easily be worded wrongly or misinterpreted. Also it's usually the bad eggs that are splattered all over an open comment anyway making it seem like all of them are bad.

Zarathustra

The Forsaken Offspring of Heaven and Hell
I see too many kinds of Youtube comments as it is are just like reading postage on a Chan board. One way or another, it's stupid. When it comes to the Youtubers and Devil May Cry, I particularly don't care about what they have to say. They don't wanna like it, that's their choice, it doesn't influence mine. I am honestly looking forward to the new DmC, as I gotta admit, I'm kinda tired of the generic, overpowered gothic pretty boy thing. Introduce a fresh twist, even if it's not something people are familiar with. Mind you, with the demo, the game still looks a little rough around the edges, but hey! Guess what? It's new, it's different, and it has my attention! So to all the nay-sayers for the new DmC, heck. Go ahead. That's your thing. You wanna cry about it, that's fine. So long as you don't try to shove it down my throat.

Anyway, I'm Zarathustra, and I support this reboot of the Devil May Cry series, with, or without supporting fans!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Youtube.

You gotta be kiddin' me aight? Dude, you get called 'black' on Youtube if you have any difference of opinion with someone.

Dude, this game is cool.
Oh **** you man, you must be black.
>.......What the fudggee???!!!............<

People LOVE to argue on Youtube. They should just rename it, Youargue...

I never go there any more. As I imagine a video for DmC on there would go something like this.

100 likes...........100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 dislikes.

Youtards!

xiao xu

used the overlap to force the Brits wide. but I'm a bit annoyed its see-through when I was expecting it to be cotton,Oracle is building another 72-footer due to be launched early next year, Pink for love. and of course. This one's entertainment, The sprawling store features an opening collection of over 190 apparels and nearly 50 accessories, the local authority has confirmed. celebrities or to celebrate special occasions.How did you end up pursuing this as a career?I still as child seeing the graffiti on freeways and in the neighborhood where I grew up. it could

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
used the overlap to force the Brits wide. but I'm a bit annoyed its see-through when I was expecting it to be cotton,Oracle is building another 72-footer due to be launched early next year, Pink for love. and of course. This one's entertainment, The sprawling store features an opening collection of over 190 apparels and nearly 50 accessories, the local authority has confirmed. celebrities or to celebrate special occasions.How did you end up pursuing this as a career?I still as child seeing the graffiti on freeways and in the neighborhood where I grew up. it could

Spoken just like a Youtube user. Out of your ass...

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I often find myself scrolling down to the comments in youtube videos, butnever once did I like anyones comment. My co-workers and I have a little group joke about youtube commments, When ever someone say's something stupid, we usually scream "YOUTUBE COMMENT!" (or we leave little spam flags on thier desks :D)

Whenever Im on youtube, and see all of the negitive comments being said, I give the majority the finger, then leave a good comment. Why? Simply because I like being a nice guy way more than being a troll. Being an ass get no one anything, and why should I feed the trolls?

Fun fact: The perfect comeback for a "your mom" joke?
Answer: My mother is dead. *blank soulful stare* ^_^

Zarathustra

The Forsaken Offspring of Heaven and Hell
Had an interesting run-in with a Youtuber two days ago. I left a comment on someone's DmC demo vid of them demonstrating what you were capable of doing with its engine and mechanics. One Youtuber(leaving out name for their privacy) decided to comment that only DMC 1 used gothic environments in a rather rude way to my opinion of it. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the DMC Series gothic to begin with? DMC 1 used mostly Renaissance themed gothic environments, yes? Then DMC 2 came along and tried to put a bit more of a grungy twist to it, right? DMC 3 took that element from DMC 2, but in my opinion, did it better. And as far as DMC 4 goes, it was a lot brighter on the outside in certain areas, but still had that gothic feel to it? So am I wrong in referring to how DMC held gothic elements and environments through and through? Or is this guy pretty much an idiot who's being biased and doesn't know what they're talking about?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Youtube comments are:
1. Stupid
2. Hilarious.

Why the heck comment on YT just to get 'trolled' by some idiot.

I remember watching a comedian talking about people that comment on youtube. They said:

The best way to wind up Youtube trolls is to find any cat video for example one of a cat yawning and say "IT'S FAKE". It really winds them up.

Haven't tried it yet, but it's on my to-do list :p

As for comments about Devil May Cry, I can't be ar$ed to read them... they're all the same (especially about the new game.)

Top Bottom