• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your suffering will be legendary, even in Hell

VengeanceSavage

All that you were programmed to be afraid of
Good evening. My name is Wesley and I'm a broke college student from New England currently on summer break. I've always gravitated toward edgy video games, music, movies, etc. for some reason. The post-apocalyptic novel I'm currently working on certainly would be considered edgy. Going by this logic, one would think that I'd be obsessed with the DMC franchise from an early age.

Regrettably, I only checked it out for the first time about three months ago, when I bought the HD collection as a stoned impulse buy. I've been addicted ever since, to the extent that it might warrant an episode of Intervention. Where were these games when I was like 11? Better late than never... nonetheless, the timing couldn't be better with the announcement of DMC 5. "Devil Trigger" will be remembered as THE banger of summer '18.

I look forward to enhancing my pathetic social life by connecting with new people here who are as "absolutely crazy about" DMC as I am. I haven't been hardcore active on an actual forum for a long time, since my cringe-worthy middle school days when I was an actual urironic edgelord. Hopefully your experience with me will be better than anyone who had the misfortune of knowing that edgy past self.

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask them here. Take care of yourselves and stay hydrated.

Good evening. My name is Wesley and I'm a broke college student from New England currently on summer break. I've always gravitated toward edgy video games, music, movies, etc. for some reason. The post-apocalyptic novel I'm currently working on certainly would be considered edgy. Going by this logic, one would think that I'd be obsessed with the DMC franchise from an early age.

Regrettably, I only checked it out for the first time about three months ago, when I bought the HD collection as a stoned impulse buy. I've been addicted ever since, to the extent that it might warrant an episode of Intervention. Where were these games when I was like 11? Better late than never... nonetheless, the timing couldn't be better with the announcement of DMC 5. "Devil Trigger" will be remembered as THE banger of summer '18.

I look forward to enhancing my pathetic social life by connecting with new people here who are as "absolutely crazy about" DMC as I am. I haven't been hardcore active on an actual forum for a long time, since my cringe-worthy middle school days when I was an actual urironic edgelord. Hopefully your experience with me will be better than anyone who had the misfortune of knowing that edgy past self.

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask them here. Take care of yourselves and stay hydrated.

Nice to meet you ^-^ I too was a bit late to the DMC party. As for the edgy past self thing, no worries. Everyone goes through the "Ow The Edge" phase XD

VengeanceSavage

All that you were programmed to be afraid of
I must say right off the bat, this board is VERY well-designed in terms of UI and whatnot. (Certainly better than the DMC 1 menus hahahah just kidding). I'm kind of OCD about things like this, one of the reasons why I wish MIcrosoft would release a modernized Windows XP. Some of the other forums I've been on were waaayy more dated and unprofessional, and damn near broken at times. Usually those are the ones with incompetent mods as well.

Aisen66

haaai good to see you on the forums see you on the forums and in the cemetary after we die my friend but there wont be no hell suffering for me

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hey there, welcome to the forum!

Will stay hydrated just for you.

Top Bottom