• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your opinion on George .W. Bush

your opinion on George Bush

• Superb Commander-in-Chief

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
My spidey-sense tells me that there aren't very many George W. Bush fans on the board...

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
devilmaycry;24305 said:
My spidey-sense tells me that there aren't very many George W. Bush fans on the board...

My other spidey sense is thinking what do you think about Bush?

Albion Knight

DMC n00b
Premium
He makes the US look like a mob of drunken rednecks, bored with hunting varmints. "HE HE who we gonna 'tack today boss?"

The dark knight

LOL!!!That was funny.I like your sense of humor.And well I dunno what I think about MY PRESIDENT!

devilmaycry;24305 said:

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I hate it whenever people say that Blair is Bush's poodle. It isn't true. We just have to have close access to him because we need the American's help with major global situations and incidents around the world.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
KoRn_Dowwg666;24377 said:
I hate it whenever people say that Blair is Bush's poodle. It isn't true. We just have to have close access to him because we need the American's help with major global situations and incidents around the world.

well, you could say that blair is barking up the wrong bush, he he he... (tumbleweed)

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Albion Knight;24357 said:
He makes the US look like a mob of drunken rednecks, bored with hunting varmints. "HE HE who we gonna 'tack today boss?"
:mad: OK I DON'T LIKE BUSH BUT BELIVE ME THE REST OF US FROM THE US ARN'T LIKE THAT

Top Bottom