• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your MP3 player or iPod?

Pantera Queen

Random question just for the fun of it.

What kinda of mp3 player or ipod do you use? I'm currently using an Element MP3 player.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I don't use an MP3... I use an MP4 player. Like an ipod, but smaller, cheaper and not quite so much to do on it. But mine is a 2 GB ATMT black MP4.
I've had it for about 2 years, and it's still working. ^^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Some MP3 I've had for years, can't remember the name of it, all I know is it cost me £2 and it's 4GB, and it's never broken on my once, or deleted any of my songs at random.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
An iPod Nano 4Gb, had it for like 2 years now. It`s a bit broken, the Hold button doesn`t work any more, but it`s okay, i love this thing =D

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Pink iPod Nano that I've had since 2006. It has some scraches and paint coming off, but it works pretty darn well since I hear alot of people say iPods usually stop after 2 years. :> Holds up to 1000 songs. I'm wanting to get one just so I can put my game, anime, movie OSTs on there since they take up the most space.

Ainde

World Saviour
Verdice;159650 said:
That's like my dream item!!!!!!!!!:D

:lol: It is pretty awesome. i Was planning on buying a 32GB iPod, but the price was similar to the iPhone, so i decided to buy it.

Top Bottom